This Neuromodulation Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Neuromodulation Devices market.
Neuromodulation is technology that is used for the alteration or modulation of the nerve activity by using chemical agents or electrical stimulation to the specific neurological sites in the body. Most of the neuromodulation devices work through electrical stimulation. Neuromodulation devices are used by the application of electrodes to the brain, peripheral nerves or the spinal cord. The electrode leads in neuromodulation devices are connected through an extension cable to a power source and pulse generator, which generates required electrical impulses. A low-voltage electrical signal passes from the impulse generator to the nerves, and work by either stimulating the neural impulses where they were not present previously or inhibiting the pain signals. Neuromodulation devices are used to treat or enhance the quality of life of people suffering from the conditions such as, chronic pain, urinary and fecal incontinence, essential tremor, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, dystonia and psychological disorders. The conditions which are being treated with neuromodulation devices are mostly permanent in nature so it requires a long term use of neuromodulation devices.
Neuromodulation Devices Market: Drivers and Restraints
The global market for neuromodulation devices is primarily driven by the increase in geriatric population in developed countries such as, the U.S., Europe, and Japan. Increasing incidence of neurological disorders is another factor responsible for the growth of neuromodulation devices market. Other growth factors for neuromodulation devices market are miniaturization of devices, new neuromodulation devices approval by regulatory bodies and increasing awareness among people.
Neuromodulation Devices Market: Overview
Neuromodulation devices market is expected to witness significant growth due to the technological advancement of neuromodulation devices. Spinal cord stimulation is the largest segment of the neuromodulation devices market as this therapy is mostly used for the treatment of chronic pain. Deep brain stimulation is expected to be the fastest growing segment of neuromodulation devices market due to increasing prevalence of neurological disorders such as epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease & dystonia and also due to lack of existing treatments. In case of the end users home healthcare is expected to be fastest growing due to miniaturization of neuromodulation devices and ease of use.
Neuromodulation Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
Neuromodulation devices market is segmented into seven regions, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America is the most attractive market due to increase in the end use of devices, awareness among people and high prevalence of disease conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, chronic pain, epilepsy. Followed by which is Western Europe. Asia-Pacific region is expected to be fastest growing due to increasing population, change in lifestyle, and government initiative to aware the people regarding the neurological disorders and their treatments. Japan is also an attractive market for neuromodulation devices due to ageing population and increase in the approval rate of neuromodulation devices by Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Agency.
Neuromodulation Devices Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the market participants in the global neuromodulation devices market are Medtronic, Accellent, BioControl Medical, Boston Scientific Corporation, DynaMD, Nevro Corp, NeuroSigma, Inc., NeuroPace, Inc., St. Jude Medical, Inc. Soterix Medical, Inc. and Synapse Biomedical, Inc.,. These companies are focusing on miniaturizationof the neuromodulation devices and advancement of the technology.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Neuromodulation Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Neuromodulation Devices Market: Segmentation
The global neuromodulation market has been segmented on the basis of product type, end users and geography.
Based on product type, the global neuromodulation devices market is divided into:
- Internal Neuromodulation
- Deep brain stimulation
- Sacral nerve stimulation
- Vagus nerve stimulation
- Spinal cord stimulation
- Gastric Electrical Stimulation
- External Neuromodulation
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation
Based on end users, the global neuromodulation devices market is segmented as:
- Home healthcare
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Neuromodulation Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Neuromodulation Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Neuromodulation Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Neuromodulation Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)