This Percutaneous Tibial Neuromodulation Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Percutaneous Tibial Neuromodulation Devices market.
The Percutaneous practices are used in surgical procedures on the soft tissues and bones of the foot. Neuromodulation is the process to regulate perse populations of neurons by use of chemicals. The percutaneous tibial neuromodulation is a new advanced technique used in patients with overactive bladder (OAB) and improves the quality of life. The device uses electrical pulses to stimulate the tibial nerve, running posterior to the malleolus and elongated to the sacral nerve plexus. The whole process is called percutaneous tibial neuromodulation or percutaneous tibial neurostimulation. Increase in the prevalence of urological diseases and number of patients undergoing urological treatment is increasing significantly. Technological advancements in the medical field have resulted in increasing the number of procedures/medications for urological diseases, leading to rising in demand for tibial neuromodulation devices.
The neuromodulation devices are clinically accessed and provide safe, effective and minimally invasive treatment options. The percutaneous tibial neuromodulation devices are cost-effective and the procedure can be performed in office-based treatment centers. The device is helpful both to the professional and patient as it is portable and inexpensive therapy. The device is tested and is effective in both men and women. The common side effects are the pain, skin inflammation near the stimulation site. The procedure involves to place the electrode needle to the lower side of the leg slightly to the malleolus. The ground pad is fitted to the base of the device and followed to the heel bone on the leg. The patient is treated once per week and completes at least twelve therapy sessions.
Advancement in the tibial neuromodulator devices due to research and development and companies focus on organic growth will support the physicians with the wide range of devices used on an outpatient basis and offers new patients with new treatment procedure where conservative treatments do not work. This advancement will boost the percutaneous tibial neuromodulation devices in the near future
Percutaneous Tibial Neuromodulation Devices Market: Drivers and Restrains
Rising incidence of urological disease, increase in demand for minimally invasive procedure, usage in outpatient basis are the factors favouring market growth over the forecast period. The use of neuromodulator devices is gaining popularity and enabling surgeons the power, precision, and control needed for soft or hard tissue, bone modulation. The factors limiting the market growth is high treatment cost, less awareness about the devices and other treatment options prevailing in the market. Growth opportunities such as increasing market share through mergers and acquisitions and investing in emerging economics, technological advancement in percutaneous tibial neuromodulation devices is boosting the growth of the target market
Percutaneous Tibial Neuromodulation Devices Market: Overview
The percutaneous tibial neuromodulation devices market is segment based on, application, end-user, and geography. Based on the application segment, the percutaneous tibial neuromodulation devices market is sub-segmented on the basis of faecal incontinence and overactive bladder. Based on application, the overactive bladder segment will fuel the market growth in the near future due to increase in the incidence of urinary incontinence. On the basis of an end user, the percutaneous tibial neuromodulation devices market is segmented on the basis of hospital, ambulatory surgical centres, clinics, and specialty care units. Increase in the number of patient population will lead to a rise in the cost-effective and that will increase the demand for percutaneous tibial neuromodulation devices.
Percutaneous Tibial Neuromodulation Devices Market: Regional Overview
Region wise, the global percutaneous tibial neuromodulation devices market is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America is estimated to account for major share as according to world health organization, growth rate of geriatric population will be higher in developed nations, especially in the U.S., Japan, and several countries in Europe. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, around 89 million people would be aged over 65 years in the U.S. by 2050. Furthermore, around 40% people in Japan would be aged over 65 years by 2060. Significant economic development has led to an increase in healthcare availability in Asia Pacific region providing an opportunity for neuromodulator devices companies to penetrate Asia Pacific regions. These are some of the factors that will fuel the growth of the percutaneous tibial neuromodulation devices market during the forecast period.
Percutaneous Tibial Neuromodulation Devices Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in global percutaneous tibial neuromodulation devices market are Cogentix Medical, Palex Medical SA, Medtronic plc. Rainbow Medical Group and others
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, type of product and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Percutaneous Tibial Neuromodulation Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Percutaneous Tibial Neuromodulation Devices Market: Segmentation
The global percutaneous tibial neuromodulation devicesmarket has been classified on the basis of application, end user and geography.
Based on the Application, the global percutaneous tibial neuromodulation devices market is pided into following:
- Faecal Incontinence
- Overactive Bladder
Based on the End User, the global percutaneous tibial neuromodulation devices market is pided into following:
- Ambulatory Surgical centers
- Specialty Care Unit
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Percutaneous Tibial Neuromodulation Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Percutaneous Tibial Neuromodulation Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Percutaneous Tibial Neuromodulation Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Percutaneous Tibial Neuromodulation Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)