Fiber channel is a serial point-to-point protocol which helps in transferring huge data over the fiber cables. NVMe over Fiber Channel is full-featured, high performance technology specification that is designed for enabling NVMe-based message commands to transfer data and status information between host computer and target storage subsystem over a fiber channel.
NVMe over fiber channel provides optimization of server performance by delivering higher bandwidth and faster speed for data storage and transfer. NVMe over fiber channel helps to enhance computer data storage options, memories, and computer networks. It also helps to transfer the intellectual data safely and reliably.
Impact Analysis of COVID-19 Pandemic
COVID-19 has major impact on global economy and has affected various sectors. COVID-19 pandemic has also impacted the global supply chain and has record decline in global service sector, due to which the NVMe over Fiber Channel market is witnessing decline.
The current volatility is discouraging organizations from making some technological developments in the company as the company’s financial stability is at risk due to the pandemic. This approach of the organizations to cope with crisis is restricting the market growth. According to estimates, the market for NVMe over Fiber Channel was expected to grow by 14% to 16% Y-o-Y before COVID-19 pandemic.
NVMe over Fiber Channel Market: - Market Dynamics
Adoption of NVMe over Fiber Channel for Better Security is Driving the Market Growth
NVMe over fiber channel provides better capacity utilization, shared access and advanced services like replication, backup, snapshot and deduplication. Also, NVMe over Fiber Channel provides high-security standards through which consumers can ensure safety from data breaches and cyber-attacks. NVMe over Fiber Channel maintains the intellectual data’s availability and integrity.
To prevent any unauthorized access within the organization, the user is identified using the zoning service that bypasses only authorized personnel to access the intellectual data on the server. The demand for intellectual data safety and property rights is increasing due to concepts like machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence.
NVMe over Fiber Channel Market: - Key Players
The key players in the NVMe over Fiber Channel market are
- Cisco System
- Microchip Technology
- Samsung Electronics
- Dell EMC
- Western Digital Corporation
- Huawei Technologies
- Broadcom Inc.
NVMe over Fiber Channel Market: - Regional Analysis
North America dominated global NVMe over Fiber Channel market in 2019 in terms of revenue, owing to the presence of key players in the region and increasing use of artificial intelligence in data-driven organization. South Asia & Pacific is estimated to be fastest growing market for NVMe over Fiber Channel. The growth in the region is attributed due to increasing willingness of organization to adopt improved storage solution.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global NVMe over Fiber Channel market.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with NVMe over Fiber Channel market attractiveness as per segments. The report on NVMe over Fiber Channel market also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on NVMe over Fiber Channel market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, BENELUX, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, & South Korea)
- South Asia & Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of South Asia)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
NVMe over Fiber Channel Market- Report Highlights:
- A detailed overview of parent market of NVMe over Fiber Channel market
- Changing NVMe over Fiber Channel market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the NVMe over Fiber Channel market
- Historical, current, and projected NVMe over Fiber Channel market size by value
- Recent industry trends and developments in NVMe over Fiber Channel market
- Competitive landscape of the NVMe over Fiber Channel market
- Strategies for key players in NVMe over Fiber Channel and solutions and services offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on NVMe over Fiber Channel market performance
- Must-have information for NVMe over Fiber Channel market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
NVMe over Fiber Channel Market: - Segmentation
By Product :
- Flash Array
- Solid-State Drives
By Industry :
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.