This Personalized Orthopaedic Implant market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Personalized Orthopaedic Implant market.
Orthopaedics implant is a medical device used for the replacement of missing joints, bones and or to support a damaged bones. The orthopaedics implants are mainly manufactured using biomaterials and coated by plastic. The personalized orthopaedics implants are known as custom made implants as the implants market is getting more personal and advanced with the increasing demand of patient specific implants. In personalized orthopaedics implants, new technology is playing a vital role such as 3D imaging and modelling and digital manufacturing. A planned surgical model accompanies the production steps such as designing to the made to measure prosthesis. The contract manufacturers and specialized digital manufacturing technologies drivers the growth of the personalized orthopaedics implant market.
The recent trend such as adapting the implant to the patient instead of adapting patient to the implant, to minimize the failure rate in orthopaedics operatives helping market to grow over a forecast period.
The global personalized orthopaedics implant market is anticipated to register a significant CAGR over a forecast period. The rapidly growing geriatric population and increasing prevalence of the associated disorders such as osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, disc diseases, hip pain, knee pain, and low-bone density is anticipated to boost the demand of the personalized orthopaedics implants and drives the market. The increasing prevalence of sports related bone injuries also leads to the increasing demand of the orthopaedics implants and expected to boost the growth of the global personalized orthopaedics implants market. The increasing research and development activities and the availability of the customized implants as per the need of the case, which foster the demand of the orthopaedics implants and drives the global personalized orthopaedics implants market over a forecast period. The rising accidental cases resulted to the bone injuries and also anticipated to propel the growth of the global personalized orthopaedics implant market on a long run.
However, the high cost of personalized orthopaedics implants may hamper the demand of the implants and restrain the growth of the global personalized orthopaedics implant market. The stringent and non-favourable reimbursement coverage policies and the possible adverse effects of post-surgery infections, hypersensitivity, implant dislocation and toxic issues of implants may slow down the demand and hinder the growth of the global personalized orthopaedics implant market over the forecast period.
On the basis of regional presence, the global personalized orthopaedics market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Currently, North America is contributing the leading shares to the global personalized orthopaedics implant market in terms of value and anticipated to register a significant CAGR over a forecast period. The Europe is also contributing the moderate shares to the market due to the advanced medical facilities and easy availability of the personalized orthopaedics implant in the market. APAC is the most lucrative market for the personalized orthopaedics implant due to the increasing acceptance of advanced surgical procedures and developing medical infrastructure in the region and expected to show a robust growth to the global personalized orthopaedics implant market. MEA is at a nascent stage to the global personalized orthopaedics implant market and anticipated to register a decent growth to the market over a forecast period. Overall, the global personalized orthopaedics implant market is expected to show significant growth over a forecast period.
Some of the major market players in personalized orthopaedics Implant market globally include Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc., DePuy Synthes, Medtronic Plc., and Wright Medical Group N.V., Japan MDM, Inc., NuVasive, Seikagaku Corporation and KYOCERA Corporation.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Personalized orthopaedics implant market segments
- Personalized orthopaedics implant market dynamics
- Historical actual market size, 2014 - 2016
- Personalized orthopaedics implant market size & forecast 2017 to 2027
- Personalized orthopaedics implant current trends/issues/challenges
- Competition & companies involved
- Personalized orthopaedics implant market drivers and restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.?
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Personalized Orthopaedic Implant Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The global personalized orthopaedics implant market is segmented on the basis of product type, solution delivery type, solution type and end user.
On the basis of product type, the global personalized orthopaedics Implant market is segmented into:
- Internal Fixation Devices
- External Fixation Devices
On the basis of biomaterial type, the global personalized orthopaedics Implant market is segmented into:
On the basis of anatomical location, the global personalized orthopaedics implant market is segmented into:
- Foot and ankle
On the basis of end users, the global personalized orthopaedics implant market is segmented into:
- Orthopaedics Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Personalized Orthopaedic Implant Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Personalized Orthopaedic Implant Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Personalized Orthopaedic Implant Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Personalized Orthopaedic Implant Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)