This Pest Resistant Crops market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pest Resistant Crops market.
Pest resistant crops are the result of genetic transformation using genetic engineering. This will provide an economically stable approach in the food market. Pest resistant crops are free of chemicals and are have more nutritional value. Pest resistance was first obtained in tobacco and tomato. Lepidoptera, diptera, coleoptera are some examples of insect pest of crops. Approximately, 40 different genes show pest resistance were usually found in micro-organisms for example Bt gene from Bacillus Thuringiensis. Soyabean, Cotton, maize are the major genetically modified pest resistant crops in food industry.
Pest resistant crops Market: Drivers and Restraints
Rapidly growing advanced technology like genetically engineered crops is the primary factors driving the growth market. With the increase in population, there is demand for quality food that can feed the population. Increased demand for nutritious crops with longer shelf-life has also helps in driving the growth of pest resistant crops market. This has led the agriculture societies of various nations to focus on plant health and hygiene. Additionally, the increase in GDP will also propel the growth of pest resistant crops market. On the other hand, lack of awareness among plant growers about crop health and funding may deter the growth of pest resistant crops market in under developing economies. Moreover, some pest resistant crops may cause allergies that can possibly hinder the growth of pest resistant crops market. Also, pest resistance may cause antibiotic resistance in the pests. This can also hamper the growth of pest resistance crops market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Pest resistant crops Market: Overview
Pest resistant crops companies are emphasizing on innovative product launch which has user friendly application. Among all product type, the soybean segment will hold the largest revenue share due to the rising adoption of genetically modified crops in the region. Among the increasing demand for nutritious food will also drive the growth of pest resistant crops in the developed nations. Among, all end user, the scientific research organization is anticipated to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period due to rise in funding by various pest management societies for research.
Pest resistant crops Market: Regional Overview
North America will show the high revenue for the pest resistant crops market, due to more adoption of genetically modified crops having longer shelf lives. After North America, the Europe region will show the robust growth for the pest resistant crops market in the near future, due to availability of funding for research. Latin America region will show the significant demand for the pest resistant crops, due to the regional government initiative towards the women health in countries like Brazil and Mexico. The Middle East and Africa are expected to be least lucrative region for pest resistant crops market due to lack of awareness about the plant health and hygiene. Moreover, lack of knowledge about crop health and hygiene among the undeveloped nations can restrict the growth of pest resistant crop market. May 28, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA) the availability of more than $16 million in funding for fiscal year 2014 to address critical integrated pest management.
Pest resistant crops Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the market participants in Pest resistant crops market Monsanto US, Bayer Crop Science Germany, DuPont US, BASF GmbH, Groupe Limagrain France, KWS SAAT SE, Dow Chemical Company, Bayer, Syngenta and others. Most of the key players are focusing on new product launches for strengthening their business. For instance, in October 2017, Dow AgroSciences, launched genetically engineered soybean seeds in the U.S. The other small key players are focusing on research and development and partnership with other small competitors for growing their business in pest resistant crop market.
The research report on pest resistant crops market presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on Pest resistant crops market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on Pest resistant crops market:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Report on Pest resistant crops market includes regional analysis:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, ASEAN)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Northern Africa)
The report on pest resistant crops market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pest Resistant Crops Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Pest resistant crops Market: Segmentation
The global pest resistant crops market is classified on the basis of product type, and end user.
Based on product, pest resistant crops market is segmented into the following:
Based on end user, pest resistant crops market is segmented into the following:
- Scientific Research Organizations
- Agriculture Research Centers
Report on Pest resistant crops market highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Pest Resistant Crops Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Pest Resistant Crops Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Pest Resistant Crops Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Pest Resistant Crops Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)