This Polyimide And Imide Polymers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Polyimide And Imide Polymers market.
Polyimide polymers are derived from monomers of imide group, a functional group comprising two acyl groups. Imides are primarily employed in the manufacturing of high strength polymers for varied applications. Anhydrides, dicarboxylic acid, ammonia and some amines are among major raw materials used for the production of imides. Polyimide and imide polymers are polymers with high thermal stability and contain imide group.
On the basis of product segments, polyimide and imide polymers market can be segregated into three major segments including polyether imides, polyamide imides and others. Major application segment for polyimide and imide polymers include molding parts, films, fibers, coatings and adhesives among others. Some of the major end user applications for polyimide and imide polymers include electronics, automotives and medical devices. Electronics is the largest end user segment for polyimide and imide polymers and this trend is anticipated to continue in the near future. Medical devices are expected to be the fastest growing end user segment for polyimide and imide polymers market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Increasing demand for polyimide and imide polymers for electronics application is among foremost factors driving market growth. Polyimide polymers are substituting the conventional materials used in the production of automobiles as the polymers help in reducing the weight of the vehicle. Surge in demand for lightweight vehicles driven by growing demand for fuel efficient vehicles is expected to be among major growth drivers for polyimide and imide polymers market. Increasing research and development activities to improve efficiency and safety of the polymers mainly for medical applications is anticipated to offer huge growth opportunity for polyimide and imide market.
Global polyimide and imide polymers market is primarily dominated by major developed economies across the globe. North America dominates the global demand for polyimide and this trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Polyimide and imide polymers market in North America is anticipated to grow at a sluggish rate owing to saturation in major end user industries such as electronics. Europe is the second largest market for polyimide and imide polymers. The U.K., Germany and France are among major markets for polyimide and imide polymer market in Europe. Moreover reviving automotive market in the European region is anticipated to drive polyimide and imide market growth in the region.
Asia Pacific is the third largest market for polyimide and imide polymers primarily owing to huge demand in Japan and China. China is anticipated to be the fastest growing region for polyimide and imide polymers during the forecast period. Demand for polyimide in Japan has been gaining momentum in Japan after a sharp decline in 2009 on account of which, Japan is also anticipated to be among the fastest growing region for polyimide and imide market for the next six years. Moreover, Asia Pacific comprises two of the fastest growing economies in terms of GDP growth rate, India and China. On account of the aforementioned factors, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing geographic segment till the end of 2020.
Global polyimide and imide polymers market is consolidated and major portion of the global market share is constituted by few global companies. Moreover, there has been increase in threat from new entrants mainly in the emerging economies of Asia Pacific region. The degree of competition in the industry is expected remain high for the next six years. Some of the major players in the market include E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, The Dow Chemical Company, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation and Lion Apparel, Inc. among others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Polyimide And Imide Polymers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Polyimide And Imide Polymers Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Polyimide And Imide Polymers Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Polyimide And Imide Polymers Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Polyimide And Imide Polymers Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Polyimide And Imide Polymers Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.