Prescriptive analytics market is rapidly growing across the globe, as there is rise in data discovery tools, innovation in data preparation tools, evolution in business oriented social networks and easy access to multi structured data. Many enterprises are adopting this solution to make better decisions and have greater control on business application. Prescriptive analytics finds the best path of action for the given situation for enterprises. It also takes structured and unstructured data, to prescribe how to take advantage of this predicted data for business future outcomes. Prescriptive analytics helps the enterprises in decision making based on past and projected scenarios. In addition to that, prescriptive analytics solutions enable enterprises for efficiency and also reduce overall operational costs.
Prescriptive Analytics Market: Drivers and Challenges
The major driver for Prescriptive Analytics Market is development in advanced technologies such as Internet of Thing (IoT) and big data and rising status of real time accessibility of data for effective business applications has powered the growth of prescriptive analytics market.
However, high cost of investment, complex analytical workflow, data integrity and safety concerns and lack of trained professional is restraining the prescriptive analytics market.
Prescriptive Analytics Market: key players
Some of the key players for Prescriptive Analytics Market are Ayata, Frontline Systems, Inc., IBM Corporation, Profitect, Inc., River Logic, Inc., SAP SE, SAS Institute, Inc., TIBCO Software Inc.
Prescriptive Analytics Market: Regional Overview
Prescriptive Analytics Market is currently dominated by North America due to the technological advancements in this region.Asia Pacific Prescriptive Analytics Market is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
Prescriptive Analytics Market Segments
- Prescriptive Analytics Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Prescriptive Analytics Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Prescriptive Analytics Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Prescriptive Analytics Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Prescriptive Analytics Market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Prescriptive AnalyticsMarket: Segmentation
Segmentation on the basis of deployment:
Segmentation on the basis of application:
- Operation Management
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Network Management
- Workforce Management
- Revenue Management
Segmentation on the basis of industry:
- IT and Telecommunications
- Transportation and Logistics
- Defense and Government
- Energy and Utilities
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.