This Rotating Phase Converter market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Rotating Phase Converter market.
Rotating Phase Converter Market: Introduction:
Phase converters are used in equipment or in machines to convert single phase power to three phase power. A rotating phase converter is a commonly used and universal type of phase converter, which uses rotating motion to convert power phase. A rotating phase converter uses an induction generator to convert single phase power into three phase. To energize the induction generator, two single phase lines are used, which in turn produce the three phase power in a rotating phase converter.
Furthermore, rotating phase converter is used to operate any machine or equipment in industrial or in commercial sector, which uses three phase load. The rotating phase converter is used for a range of applications such as, in computer controlled equipment/CNC machines, pumps, welding machines, elevators, air & gas compressors, fans etc. The rotating phase converter is available in various configurations in the market depending on horse power requirements and its application. However, high penetration of the static phase converter in the market may affect the rotating phase converter in the near term.
Rotating Phase Converter Market: Dynamics:
The demand for electrical equipment is increasing at a significant rate situated with the growing population, urbanization, and industrialization across the globe. The growing end use industries such as, automotive, oil & gas, power generation etc. are expected to create significant demand for electrical equipment and machineries, which in turn is projected to boost the growth of global rotating phase converter market over the forecast period. Additionally, increasing focus on industrialization by governments in emerging economies is estimated to create demand for electrical equipment and machines for industrial applications, thus increasing the demand for rotating phase converter in the market.
Furthermore, escalating demand for electrical appliances from commercial and residential sector and increasing rate of automation in industries expected to create new growth opportunities for the rotating phase converter in the market over the forecast period.
However, the presence of alternative technology in the market such as static phase converter with economical price point and higher reliability is anticipated to restrain the growth of rotating phase converter market over the forecast period.
Rotating Phase Converter Market: Regional Outlook:
The Asia Pacific region is expected to have significant growth in the global rotating phase converter market owing to rising demand for electrical equipment. The growing industrial sector in countries such as, India, China, Japan, etc. projected to create new growth opportunities for the growth of rotating phase converter market. North America is expected to be one of the prominent market for rotating phase converter owing to growing demand from computer controlled equipment and machines in the industrial sector, as well as demand from compressors, elevators etc., in the commercial sector in the region.
Furthermore, growing automation in various end use industries and rapid implementation of modern day industrial frameworks such as ‘Industry 4.0’ in Europe is estimated to significantly drive the growth of rotating phase converter market in the region. Additionally, Middle East &Africa and Latin America regions are anticipated to witness promising growth in the rotating phase converter market during the forecast period.
Rotating Phase Converter Market: Market Participants:
Some of the market participants in the global rotating phase converter market are:
- Kay Industries
- Ronk Electrical Industries Inc
- Tower Electric Motor Company
- North America Phase Converter Company
- ARCO Electric Products
- Phase-A-Matic., Inc.
- Southern Phase Converters
- Coffman Electrical Equipment Company
- Martin Electric, Inc.
- Steelman Industries, Inc.
- Willett Manufacturing Ltd.
- PhazeMeister Rotary Phaze Converters
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the rotating phase converter market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. The Rotating Phase Converter market report also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on Rotating Phase Converter provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The Rotating Phase Converter market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Rotating Phase Converter Market Segments
- Rotating Phase Converter Market Dynamics
- Rotating Phase Converter Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Rotating Phase Converter Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The rotating phase converter market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The rotating phase converter market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Rotating Phase Converter Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Rotating Phase Converter Market: Segmentation:
Rotating phase converter market can be segmented into horse power, application, end use and region.
On the basis of horse power, global rotating phase converter market is segmented into:
- Less than 20 HP
- 20 - 50 HP
- 50 - 80 HP
- More than 80 HP
On the basis of application, global rotating phase converter market is segmented into:
- Computer Controlled Equipment/CNC Machines
- Welding Machines
- Others (Elevators, Air & Gas Compressors, Fans etc.)
On the basis of end use, global rotating phase converter market is segmented into:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Rotating Phase Converter Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Rotating Phase Converter Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Rotating Phase Converter Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Rotating Phase Converter Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.