This Smart Grid Home Area Network Han market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Smart Grid Home Area Network Han market.
Electricity is the most widely used form of energy across the globe. Generation of electrical energy is the major source of carbon dioxide emission, as it relies on fossil fuels, followed by transportation, and is thus a significant contributor to climate change. In order to cater to growing demand for electricity and reduce the impact on the environment, electric systems need to be efficient and effective enough to conserve and reduce the electricity wastage. Smart grid solutions offer a comprehensive approach to meet the aforementioned challenges. Smart grid systems offers demand response capabilities in order to balance electrical consumption with supply as well as potential to integrate new technologies. HAN is a subsystem within the smart grid primarily oriented towards the demand-side management. Smart grid home area network is basically a network of signal-controlled appliances, consumer devices, and energy management devices. This enables connected devices to send and receive signals from meter, displays and other home management devices.
Smart Grid Home Area Network: Drivers
Growing supply-side deployment of smart grid solution, government initiatives towards energy management and smart cities, increasing wireless network connection speeds, growing demand for cloud based solutions are expected to drive the growth of smart grid home area network market during the forecast period. In addition, consumer privacy and security is another factor that can hinder the growth of the market. In addition, rising energy prices and increasing sophisticated conservation solutions are anticipated to drive the smart grid home area network market to a certain extent.
Smart Grid Home Area Network: Challenges
Integration of various product solutions to existing metering systems, interoperability between various solutions provided by manufacturers, lack of consumer awareness in developing regions are certain challenges that can hinder the growth of smart grid home area network market.
Smart Grid Home Area Network: Segmentation
Smart grid home area network market is segmented on the basis of solution type, and region. On the basis of solution type, the smart grid home area network can be segmented into hardware, software and services. On the basis of region, smart grid home area network market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Smart Grid Home Area Network: Regional Outlook
The smart grid home area network market in North American dominates among all the other regions. The smart grid home area network market in Eastern Europe and Asia Pacific are expected to pose most lucrative opportunity during the forecast period due to growing government initiatives towards smart cities and the growing awareness among the consumers about energy management. The smart grid home area network market in Middle East and Africa and Latin America are among the potential markets but are listed after Asia Pacific and Eastern Europe.
Smart Grid Home Area Network: Competition Landscape
Key vendors of smart grid home area network include Control4, Cisco Systems, GE Energy, Silver Spring Networks, Tendril Networks, Honeywell International, Inc., icontrol Networks, Inc., Energate Inc., Calico Energy Services, and Onzo Ltd.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Smart Grid Home Area Network Market Segments
- Smart Grid Home Area Network Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Smart Grid Home Area Network Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Smart Grid Home Area Network Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Smart Grid Home Area Network Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Smart Grid Home Area Network Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Mexico, Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Smart Grid Home Area Network Han Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Smart Grid Home Area Network Han Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Smart Grid Home Area Network Han Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Smart Grid Home Area Network Han Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Smart Grid Home Area Network Han Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Smart Grid Home Area Network Han Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.