This Smart Grid Home Area Network Han market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Smart Grid Home Area Network Han market.
Electricity is the most widely used form of energy across the globe. Generation of electrical energy is the major source of carbon dioxide emission, as it relies on fossil fuels, followed by transportation, and is thus a significant contributor to climate change. In order to cater to growing demand for electricity and reduce the impact on the environment, electric systems need to be efficient and effective enough to conserve and reduce the electricity wastage. Smart grid solutions offer a comprehensive approach to meet the aforementioned challenges. Smart grid systems offers demand response capabilities in order to balance electrical consumption with supply as well as potential to integrate new technologies. HAN is a subsystem within the smart grid primarily oriented towards the demand-side management. Smart grid home area network is basically a network of signal-controlled appliances, consumer devices, and energy management devices. This enables connected devices to send and receive signals from meter, displays and other home management devices.
Smart Grid Home Area Network: Drivers
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Smart Grid Home Area Network: Challenges
Integration of various product solutions to existing metering systems, interoperability between various solutions provided by manufacturers, lack of consumer awareness in developing regions are certain challenges that can hinder the growth of smart grid home area network market.
Smart Grid Home Area Network: Segmentation
Smart grid home area network market is segmented on the basis of solution type, and region. On the basis of solution type, the smart grid home area network can be segmented into hardware, software and services. On the basis of region, smart grid home area network market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Smart Grid Home Area Network: Regional Outlook
The smart grid home area network market in North American dominates among all the other regions. The smart grid home area network market in Eastern Europe and Asia Pacific are expected to pose most lucrative opportunity during the forecast period due to growing government initiatives towards smart cities and the growing awareness among the consumers about energy management. The smart grid home area network market in Middle East and Africa and Latin America are among the potential markets but are listed after Asia Pacific and Eastern Europe.
Smart Grid Home Area Network: Competition Landscape
Key vendors of smart grid home area network include Control4, Cisco Systems, GE Energy, Silver Spring Networks, Tendril Networks, Honeywell International, Inc., icontrol Networks, Inc., Energate Inc., Calico Energy Services, and Onzo Ltd.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Smart Grid Home Area Network Han Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Smart Grid Home Area Network Market Segments
- Smart Grid Home Area Network Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Smart Grid Home Area Network Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Smart Grid Home Area Network Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Smart Grid Home Area Network Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Smart Grid Home Area Network Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint