This Sodium Tetraborate market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Sodium Tetraborate market.
Sodium Tetraborate Market at a Glance
Sodium Tetraborate is also known as Borax, Sodium Borate, or Disodium Tetraborate. Sodium Tetraborate, is a mineral that occurs naturally and is a source of the element boron which is considered as an essential element, which is an inexpensive, and effective antiseptic, antifungal and insecticidal treatment. Sodium Tetraborate is naturally occurred in evaporate deposits that are produced by the repeated evaporation of seasonal lakes. Sodium Tetraborate can be produsynthetically from other boron compounds. The naturally occurring sodium Tetraborate is refined by the process of re-crystallization.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Sodium Tetraborate Market Dynamics: Adequate Amount of Sodium Tetraborate Essential for Plant Growth
Sodium Tetraborate is necessary in small amounts for the plant growth, which is one of the 16 essential nutrients for plants. However, in a larger quantity it is harmful for the plants. For instance, for peaches 1 ppm is required but more than 5 ppm is toxic for the plant. Moreover, a sign of deficiency is noted in plants, the boron supplements can be applied. Another major driver, surging the demand for sodium Tetraborate is they can be used as a non-toxic & as non-specific herbicides.
Sodium Tetraborate is non-toxic to animals. Anything above 2g is considered non-toxic, and sodium Tetraborate is only two to three times as toxic as aspirin. Sodium Tetraborate is also used as food additive in few countries, but these are also banned in the U.S. Owing to this, certain foods such as caviar that are produced for being sold in the U.S. contain high levels of salt to help in preservation and longer shelf life.
Sodium Tetraborate has many uses and one of them being a food ingredient. Sodium Tetraborate adds a firm rubbery texture to the food and even are added as a food preservative. These are also used in oriental cooking for mostly improving its texture properties. Moreover, in Indonesia these are a common, and forbidden additive in foods such as noodles, meat balls, and steamed rice. The countries
Directorate of Consumers Protection also warns the risk of liver cancer with high a consumption over a period of time.
Major Demand Witnessed from the Insulation of Fiber Glass End-use Segment
Analyzing Segments that Impact the Overall Sodium Tetraborate Market
Sodium Tetraborate is majorly used in insulation of fiberglass and textile fiberglass. Further, the usage of sodium Tetraborate in soaps and personal care products, and detergent is limited as they cannot be used on human skin with high concentration.
Evaluating the Lucrative Geographical Segments of the Global Sodium Tetraborate Market
The Sodium Tetraborate Market is segmented by regions into Eastern Europe, Latin America, North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Japan. The key business countries in the sodium Tetraborate market are US, Europe, Japan, and China. North America is anticipated to account for the largest market in 2016. The major use of these being for the production of glass and fiberglass production, ceramic glazes, detergents, soaps, and many more.
Prominent Vendors of Sodium Tetraborate across the Globe
The prominent players in the global Sodium Tetraborate Market are Orocobre, Borax, Borax Morarji Limited, Raj Borax Private Ltd, U.S. Borax, Inc., Searles Valley Minerals, and Elsmere Canyon. Major vendors are adopting creative strategies and are constantly developing innovative products for ensuring product differentiation and to gain a considerable share of the market. Most of the major Sodium Tetraborate manufacturers concentrate on capitalizing their funds to maintain applications and technical marketing groups are appointed to serve the ever-changing needs of consumers.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Sodium Tetraborate Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The Global Sodium Tetraborate Market is segmented into product types:
The Global Sodium Tetraborate Market is sourced from,
The Global Sodium Tetraborate Market is segmented by application,
- Insulation of Fiber glass
- Fire retardant
- Food Preservatives(caviar, Chinese noodles and many more)
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Sodium Tetraborate Market Segments
- Sodium Tetraborate Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Sodium Tetraborate Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Sodium Tetraborate Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Sodium Tetraborate Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Sodium Tetraborate Market includes:
- North America Sodium Tetraborate Market (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America Sodium Tetraborate Market (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe Sodium Tetraborate Market (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe Sodium Tetraborate Market (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan Sodium Tetraborate Market (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Japan Sodium Tetraborate Market
- Middle East and Africa Sodium Tetraborate Market (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Market changing market dynamics of the industry
- Sodium Tetraborate Market in-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Sodium Tetraborate Market Recent industry trends and developments
- Sodium Tetraborate Market Competitive landscape
- Sodium Tetraborate Market Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint