This Soybean Oil market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Soybean Oil market.
Soybean oil is one of the form of vegetable oil which is extracted from seeds of soybean/glycine max. Primary demand for soybean oil is in the food industry where it is widely used for cooking purpose. In terms of characteristics of soybean oil, it is yellow in color, contains vitamin E, vitamin K, Omega-6 and free from fatty acids and cholesterol, which makes soybean oil as one of the healthiest cooking oil. It is primarily used in preparing food products such as margarine, frozen foods, salad dressings, shortenings, baked food and in many other products. In terms of demand for soybean oil in global market, North America and Asia-Pacific region are expected to gain largest market share in terms of volume and value.
Soybean Oil Market: Market Drivers
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Soybean Oil Market Segmentation
Soybean oil market is segmented on the basis of raw material, application, end-use and distributional channel. On the basis of raw material, soybean oil is segmented in organic and conventional soybean oil. Market segment by application include food, cosmetics and personal care products, animal agriculture and other. Further the food segment is sub-segmented into culinary use, bakery, snacks, salad dressings, mayonnaise, meat and fish and others (confectionery).Further, soybean oil market is segmented on the basis of end-use which includes, commercial and household purpose. On the basis of the distributional channel, it is segmented on the basis of supermarket/hypermarket, convenience stores, wholesaler/distributor, and neighborhood stores. On analyzing the demand for soybean oil in the global level market, it assesses that majority of the use of soybean oil is in food industry due to its low saturated fat contents, a major source of vitamin E, and omega-6 fatty acids. In addition, application of soybean oil makes the food healthier and also shelf stable product. On the other side, the demand for soybean oil is also increasing as an industrial application in industries such as biodiesel, rubber, plastic, paints and coatings and for many other industrial purposes.
Soybean Oil Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of the regional segment, soybean oil market is segmented into seven regions including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan and the Middle East & Africa. On analyzing the market share on the graph, it is expected that North America and Asia-Pacific accounts for the majority of share in terms of value and volume in global soybean oil market. Furthermore, increasing demand for soybean oil in household purpose and in fast food industry among developing countries of Asia Pacific region. In addition, increasing urban population and increasing number of health conscious consumers in China and India show that Asia Pacific region is expected to be one of the most attractive markets in near future.
Soybean Oil Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in global soybean oil market are Cargill, Incorporated, Ruchi Soya Industries Limited, LE GROUP INDUSTRIES, AGRO FOOD GROUP, IB Group, FEDIOL, Aceitera General Deheza, Harvest Brand, Granol and Wilmar International Ltd.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Soybean Oil Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Soybean Oil Market Segments
- Soybean Oil Market Dynamics
- Soybean Oil Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Soybean Oil Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Soybean Oil Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Soybean Oil Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Soybean Oil Technology
- Value Chain
- Soybean Oil Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Soybean Oil Market includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of the Asia-Pacific
- Middle-East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Rest of the Middle-East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Soybean Oil Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Soybean Oil Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Soybean Oil Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Soybean Oil Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)