This Stretcher Accessories market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Stretcher Accessories market.
A stretcher is a device used for moving patients who require some kind of medical care or assistance and are unable to walk themselves for any reason. They are used by hospitals and nursing homes primarily. There are several types of stretchers like cots and litters which are carried by two people or wheeled ones known as gurneys, trolleys or beds. The stretcher accessories market includes everything which aid the medical staff to assist the patient like different kinds of incubators, cot handles to bend the cot over when at its lowest position, poles to keep the stretcher upright and mattresses to make the patient comfortable while also minimizing their movement while transporting. There is a recent trend to rent out slings or lifts for a short duration to patients (typically 4 to 6 months) along with flexible rent payment options which enable hospitals to easily manage their cash flows year round. This would also be expected to drive the demand for the stretcher accessories market forward.
Stretcher Accessories marketDrivers
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Stretcher Accessories marketRestraints
Medical equipment is very expensive and requires a lot of capital investment. An apprehension on the part of hospitals in the developing world because of the low return on investment (ROI) is a major issue for the stretcher and thus the stretcher accessories market. These countries, particularly in Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America and Asia don’t have any legal protocols concerning proper handling of patients along with their handlers. Hence their healthcare systems are highly irregular, fragmented with lack of long term planning. Lack of awareness about how the accessories can minimize injuries for both patients and handlers also pose a major challenge for the stretcher accessories market. However, increased pressure from international organizations like WHO will spur these countries to adopt safer handling procedures in the future.
Stretcher Accessories marketKey Regions
Europe is the largest market for patient handling equipment like stretchers and thus it would also be the largest stretcher accessory market. It is followed by North America which is the fastest growing. This is because of rising reports of non-communicable diseases which may lead to disability and strict government regulations mandating the procedure of handling patients. Asia Pacific is growing because of the rising population, increased investment in hospitals and healthcare by both the public and private sector and also government efforts to revamp their laws to make them more similar to those of developed countries. Companies competing in both the stretcher and stretcher accessories market would do well to focus their attention on this key region.
Stretcher Accessories market Key Market Players
The main players in the stretcher accessories market are Stryker Corporation, Invacare Corporation, Invacare Corporation, ArjoHuntleigh (Getinge Group), Etac AB, Hill-Rom Holdings, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc, Patterson Medical Holdings, Inc., Permobil AB, Stiegelmeyer & Co. GMBH, DJO Global and Sunrise Medical LLC.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, types and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Stretcher Accessories Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Stretcher Accessories Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Stretcher Accessories Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Stretcher Accessories Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Stretcher Accessories Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)