This Cable Accessories market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cable Accessories market.
Cable accessories are designed to connect cables and to insulate the conductor from direct contact to earth and to protect the cable from degradation and erosion caused by environmental stress, ultraviolet light and other medium as well. The cable accessories also provide strength to the cable to withstand environmental extremes and provide reliable service over long operating life in both underground as well as overhead installations. Cable accessories are an integral part of all installation and distribution network of cable. These accessories are used to connect two cable even with different insulation material. Earlier paper insulated cable were used for cable of low and medium voltage, where these days the insulation which are completely polymeric type are preferred. But, the pre-installed paper insulated type of cables contribute a significant portion of underground network in many countries. So to connect the old paper insulated cables with polymeric insulation cables ‘transition joint technology’ is used. This cable accessories are used to connect different insulation materials as well as different cable constructions i.e. from three-core to single core. These accessories includes joints & terminations, link boxes, cable repair sleeves, stripping tool, etc. The joints and terminations are further classified on the basis of the voltage of the cable i.e. LV (low voltage) joints & terminations, HV (high voltage) Joints & Terminations, MV (medium voltage) joints & terminations and EHV (Extra-High Voltage) Joints & Terminations.
Cable Accessories Market:Market Dynamics
The main factor behind the growth of the cable accessories market is the growing use of polymeric insulation cable and need of connection with the paper insulation cable. Rising awareness among people concerning the need to use better technology for better results will also contribute towards the growth of this market. Another factor promoting the growth of the cable accessories market is increasing demand for reliable technology with long operating life due to increasing focus of companies on decreasing operational cost by increasing the quality. Apart from this, cable accessories have become an integral component of the installation and distribution of cables in different industries etc. and hence, the increasing rate of urbanization growth and expansion of industries will also contribute towards the growth of the global cable accessories market.
However, lack of awareness amongst general population can act as a restraint to the growth of the global cable accessories market. The current trend to use better technology and equipment to get better results will increase the demand for cable accessories during the forecast period.
Cable Accessories Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific is estimated to show a significant growth in the cable accessories market, where India and China contributes a high market share as compared to other countries of this region. Increasing industrialization, urbanization and implementation of new technology and in-house capacity of production are some of the reasons expected to contribute to China and India high market share in this region. Where, North America holds a major share in the global cable accessories market, following North America are Europe and Latin America. Europe and North America are projected to emerge as major consumers owing to the extensive applications of cable accessories in industrial and non-industrial sectors.
Cable Accessories Market: Market Participants
Some of the examples of the market participants operating across the value chain of the global Cable Accessories Market are:
- ABB Group
- nkt cables group GmbH
- Nexans S.A.
- Prysmian Group
- Taihan Electric Wire Co. Ltd
- Südkabel GmbH
- PFISTERER Holding AG
- Brugg Kabel AG
- Yamuna Cable Accessories Pvt. Ltd. (YCAPL)
- REPL International Ltd
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cable Accessories Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Cable Accessories Market:Market Segmentation
On the basis of voltage, the cable accessories market can be segmentedas follows:
- LV (low voltage) accessories
- MV (medium voltage) accessories
- EHV (Extra-High Voltage) accessories
- EHV (Extra-High Voltage)accessories
On the basis of end use industry, the Cable Accessories Market can be segmentedas follows:
- Electric Power Industry
- Construction Industry
- Power transmission Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
On the basis of the type, the cable accessories market can be segmentedas follows:
- Joint & terminations
- Din Lugs And Connectors
- Heat Shrink Shapes
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Cable Accessories Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Cable Accessories Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Cable Accessories Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Cable Accessories Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.