This Surgical Robots market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Surgical Robots market.
Robotic surgery is type of minimally invasive surgery which is performed by small incision. The advance medical device which is used during the robotic surgery is referred as surgical robots. Surgical robots are made up of two component camera arm and console near operating table. The console provide 3D high definition view of surgical site. This feature guides the surgeon to perform the surgery in efficient manner. Surgical robots provide flexibility and better control to surgeon during surgical procedure. Da Vinci surgical robots by Intuitive Surgical is the most product in the market. The first surgical robot Da Vinci approved by FDA in 2000. Surgical robots are also used to perform the telesurgery.
Surgical Robots Market: Drivers and Restraints
Rising number of urology and gynecology surgeries is the primary factory driving the growth of surgical robots market. Also, increasing prevalence of breast cancer prostate cancer is fueling the growth of surgical robots market. Moreover, inclination toward advance technologies also boosting the revenue growth for surgical robots market. Additionally, availability of favorable reimbursement scenario for surgeries is rising the demand for surgical robots market. Stringent regulation by FDA for approval of robotic devices may hamper the growth of surgical robots market. Also, lack of awareness among the people in under developing countries about robotic surgery may deter the progress of surgical robots market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Surgical Robots Market: Overview
Intuitive Surgical is pioneer company in surgical robots and its Da Vinci surgical robot is most widely preferred surgical robot in the market. Therefore, Intuitive Surgical is the leader in surgical robots market. Surgical robots are most widely used for treatment of prostate cancer, hence urology segment by application dominate the surgical robots market. Among end user, hospital segment will gain the major revenue share for global surgical robots market which is then followed by ambulatory surgical centers. Surgical robots are being considered over alternative treatment systems because, with robotic surgeries, patients are required to spend lesser number of days in the hospital, thus, proving to be cost effective. The use of Robotic Surgery Systems is slowly plummeting the use of Laparoscopic procedures, allowing newer surgeons to achieve the same results of their pioneering colleagues. Surgical robots also make knot tying and easier due to the articulation provided at the end of the robotic arm. These factors make surgical robots more popular and favorable for the newer surgeons.
Surgical Robots Market: Regional Overview
North America is expected to be most dominant region for Surgical Robots market due technological advancement in U.S. and Canada. After North America, Surgical Robots market is then followed by Europe owing to increasing adoption for Surgical Robots and availability of favorable reimbursement scenario in this region. Asia-Pacific is expected to show significant growth for Surgical Robots market due rising prevalence of prostate cancer in India and China. Latin America and Middle East and Africa region are expected to show delayed growth for Surgical Robots market owing to lack awareness among the people in this region.
Surgical Robots Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the market participants in Surgical Robots market identified across the value chain Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Auris Surgical Robotics, Zimmer Biomet, Accuracy Inc., Smith & Nephew plc., Stryker Corporation., Corindus Vascular Robotics, Renishaw plc., Mazor Robotics, TransEnterix Surgical, Inc. and others.
The research report on Surgical Robots market presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on Surgical Robots market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on Surgical Robots Market:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Report on Surgical Robots market includes regional analysis:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, , Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, ASEAN)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Northern Africa)
The report on Surgical Robots market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Surgical Robots Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Surgical Robots Market: Segmentation
The global Surgical Robots market is classified on the basis of component type, application end user and geographic region.
Based on component type, Surgical Robots market is segmented into following:
Based on application, Surgical Robots market is segmented into following:
- General Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
Based on end user, Surgical Robots market is segmented into following:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Research Centers
Report on Surgical Robots market highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Surgical Robots Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Surgical Robots Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Surgical Robots Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Surgical Robots Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)