Tapioca Maltodextrin Market Outlook
Tapioca maltodextrin is a type of maltodextrin refined from tapioca, which is also called as cassava, produced in the agglomerated starchy powders. Maltodextrin is a non-sweet powder and nutritive saccharide mixture of polymers that are manufactured from hydrolysis of starch. The powder of tapioca maltodextrin possess improved flow, increased dispersability, and improved dissolving property. Usually prepared from enzymatic process, tapioca maltodextrin are used in various food and beverage products as a binder, bulking agent, stabilizer, thickener, fat replacer, and carrier. Other that food and beverage industry, pharmaceutical industry also utilize tapioca maltodextrins in the formulation of tablets and capsules. With the consistent increase in the world population, the demand for the food and beverage products and pharmaceutical products is constantly rising and playing a vital role in the global tapioca maltodextrin market. Moreover, GRAS status granted by the Food and Drug Administration is likely to affect positively among the food and beverage manufacturers as well as the consumers.
Popularity due to Multi-functionality and Cost-effectiveness of Tapioca Maltodextrin is Creating Increased Opportunity in the Global Market
Tapioca maltodextrin market id majorly driven by the increased demand for the processed food and beverage products. Food and beverage industry uses tapioca maltodextrins for binding, improved mouthfeel, filler, gelling agent etc. in products such as confections, desserts, frozen food, jams and glazes, dairy products, beverages and fruit juices, etc. With the continuous advancements and innovation, new products are being developed that not just require improvements in taste and appearance but also extending the shelf life of the processed food products. Tapioca maltodextrin due to its multi-functionality and cost-effectiveness have increased applicability and demand in the food and beverage industry.
World population is constantly increasing and with it the prevalence of diseases and disorders is also increasing. For this increasing population, demand for pharmaceutical output is increasing tremendously. Maltodextrin is used in the production of pharmaceutical products including tablets and capsules as an excipient. Demand for the tapioca maltodextrin in the market is driven by the increased demand for pharmaceutical products.
Besides food and beverage industry and pharmaceutical industry, global tapioca maltodextrin market is driven by the increased consumption of health and wellness products. The non-nutritive and low-sweetness characteristic of tapioca maltodextrin makes it an excellent choice in the manufacturing of infant nutrition products, and functional food products. Also, tapioca maltodextrin is used in the sports drinks to deliver extra pack-full of carbohydrate during intense work-out sessions. Since the health consciousness is high on trend in the developed economies and same trend is being followed by in the developing economies, products such as functional food, sports nutrition, health products in high demand. This is expected to drive the global market of tapioca maltodextrin.
Tapioca Maltodextrin Market: Regional Analysis
Global tapioca maltodextrin market is robust in the European and North American countries, since the consumption of processed food products and pharmaceutical products is more in these countries, which is supported by the presence of big manufacturing companies and developed distribution network. While, market in Asia and Africa region is expected to show highest CAGR over the forecast period in the tapioca maltodextrin market. The increased consumer preference for convenient and processed food products, increased purchasing power of the consumers and emergence of big players in the market of these region is likely to create demand for the products containing tapioca maltodextrin.
Tapioca Maltodextrin Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the tapioca maltodextrin market are:
- Tereos Starch & Sweetener s.a.s.
- AG Commodities Inc.
- Cargill Inc.
- Briess Malt & Ingredients
- Grain Processing Corporation
- WillPowder, LLC
- Special Ingredients
- Southeast Asia Organic Co., Ltd.
- Ingredion Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the Tapioca maltodextrin market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as nature, end use, and distribution channel.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Tapioca Maltodextrin Market Segments
- Tapioca Maltodextrin Market Dynamics
- Tapioca Maltodextrin Market Size
- Tapioca Maltodextrin Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Tapioca Maltodextrin Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Tapioca Maltodextrin Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Tapioca Maltodextrin
- Value Chain Analysis of the Tapioca Maltodextrin Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Tapioca Maltodextrin Market Segmentation
The tapioca maltodextrin market can be segmented on the basis of nature, end use, and distribution channel.
On the basis of nature, the tapioca maltodextrin market can be segmented as:
On the basis of end use, the tapioca maltodextrin market can be segmented as:
- Food & Beverage
- Dairy Products
- Bakery and Confectionery
- Frozen Food
- Infant & Sports Nutrition
- Functional Food
On the basis of distribution channel, the Tapioca maltodextrin market can be segmented as:
- Direct Sales/B2B
- Indirect Sales/B2C
- Online Retail
- Specialty Stores
- Mass Grocery Stores
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the tapioca maltodextrin market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the tapioca maltodextrin market
- Competitive landscape of the tapioca maltodextrin market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on tapioca maltodextrin market performance
- Must-have information for tapioca maltodextrin market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.