This Target-based ADME/ Tox Assay market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Target-based ADME/ Tox Assay market.
The term ADME is an abbreviation in pharmacokinetics and pharmacology it stands for absorption, distribution, digestion and Excretion. It describes the nature of pharmaceutical compounds within the organism. These four criteria are essential for the kinetics of drug subjection at the tissue level hence, drug testing for target-based ADME/ tox assay is decision making test for the development of drugs. Target-based ADME/ tox assay also test how fast the drug enters and clear from the body. It is used to test what chemical forms it takes, once it is metabolized, and whether there any other actions other than what it was designed to do (adverse effect). Target-based ADME/ tox assay is widely accepted by biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries to diminish their medication exposure, testing and advancement cost. The Target-based ADME/ tox assay market is classified into 3 main type in-silico testing, in-vitro and in-vivo testing. In-vitro testing is further grouped onto biochemical and cell such as liver, intestinal and kidney based examines.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Target-Based ADME/ Tox Assay Market: Drivers and Restraints
Rising application of Target-based ADME/ tox assay by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies due to reduction in costs involved in various tests during the development of drugs will be the major driver for this market. Moreo0ver, increase in necessity for novel drug molecules, reduction in the number of drugs failure and technological advancement such as use of silico technology that uses computer based testing techniques for better and faster result will further contribute to boost the market for target-based ADME/ tox assay market over the forecast period. However, high installation and maintenance cost will impede the market growth over the coming years. Additionally, factors such as, lack of in-vitro models to identify autoimmunity and immune stimulation will hamper the market growth over the forecast period.
Target-Based ADME/ Tox Assay Market: Overview
The global target-based ADME/ tox assay market is expected to grow exponentially over the forecast period due to increase in number Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries worldwide. The market is supposed to grow with high rate due to the development of technologically advanced techniques and an increasing consumer preference. Target-based ADME/ tox assay market has given the robust growth opportunity to the top biopharmaceutical companies. According to the data, in 2017 43% of ADME toxicology testing areas carried out were based on cell culture technology. By end user. Biopharmaceutical companies are expected to hold the major revenue over the forecast period.
Target-Based ADME/ Tox Assay Market: Regional Overview
North America is expected to hold the largest revenue share for global target-based ADME/ tox assay market over the forecast period due to acceptance of technologically advanced device and more number of R&D. After North America, Europe is expected to be the next revenue generating market due to same reason. Asian Countries like India and China is expected to show a fastest growth due to increasing government initiatives and collaboration with the foreign pharmaceuticals and Research companies. Middle East and African will show a least lucrative growth due to lack of health infrastructure in these region.
Target-Based ADME/ Tox Assay Market: Key Players
Some of the major key players operating at the global level for target-based ADME/ tox assay market are Accelrys, Inc., Beckman Coulter, Inc., Caliper Life Sciences, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Cyprotex PLC., Cellartis AB, Life Technologies Corporation, Optivia Biotechnology, Inc., MultiCASE, Inc., Xceleron, Inc., ACEA Biosciences, Inc., CeeTox, Inc., Promega Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. and others.
The research report on target-based ADME/ tox assay market presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on target-based ADME/ tox assay market provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on Target-Based ADME/ Tox Assay market:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Report on Target-Based ADME/ Tox Assay market includes regional analysis:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, ASEAN)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Northern Africa)
The report on target-based ADME/ tox assay market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Target-based ADME/ Tox Assay Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Target-Based ADME/ Tox Assay Market: Segmentation
The global target-based ADME/ Tox Assay market is classified on the basis of method, technology, application, end user and region.
Based on method, target-based ADME/ tox assay market is segmented into the following:
- Cellular Assay
- Biochemical Assay
- In-Silico Assays
- Ex-vivo Assays
Based on technology, target-based ADME/ tox assay market is segmented into the following:
- Cell Culture
- High Throughput
- Molecular Imaging
- OMICS Technology
Based on application, target-based ADME/ tox assay market is segmented into the following:
- Systematic toxicity
- Renal toxicity
Based on end user, target-based ADME/ tox assay market is segmented into the following:
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organization ( CRO’s)
- Academic and Research Institute
Report on Target-Based ADME/ Tox Assay market highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Target-based ADME/ Tox Assay Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Target-based ADME/ Tox Assay Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Target-based ADME/ Tox Assay Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Target-based ADME/ Tox Assay Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)