This Two Wheeler Ecu market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Two Wheeler Ecu market.
Two-wheeler ECU Market: Introduction
A two wheeler electronic control unit (ECU) is an embedded system that controls one or more of the electrical system or its subsystems. The ECU is a vital component of the engine management system as it collects all the necessary information for the engine. It is an electronic programmable chip with pre-installed programs which implements various demands on an engine, such as maintaining proper air fuel ratio, position of the accelerator pedal, etc. Growing demand for driver safety systems, such as ABS (anti-lock brake system) and MSC (motorcycle stability control), coupled with the evolution of more convenient driving options is leading to global switch from mechanical and hydraulic systems to electronic or hybrid substitutes. Growing demand for powered two wheelers, due to their fun riding experience, comfort and greater fuel efficiency, is expected to drive the market for two wheeler electronic control units across the globe during the forecast period.
Two-wheeler ECU Market: Dynamics
Growing preference for two wheelers over four wheelers among daily commuters (two wheelers deal better with high traffic congestion) is expected to be the key driver propelling the growth of the global two wheeler ECU market. Increasing replacement of mechanical and hydraulic systems with electronic or hybrid systems is another major factor driving the growth of the global two wheeler ECU market. Rapidly growing technology in two-wheeler vehicles will further fuel the demand for convenient and safe driving systems. The dynamic forces responsible for this continuous growth in terms of technology are -- ever-growing requirement of reducing emission exhaust, demand for better safety designs and improved fuel efficiency and providing more information to the drivers. Electronic components and systems implemented in two-wheelers help in giving comfortable as well as convenient riding experience to the riders. This is the main reason behind the rapid electrification of components.
The ongoing trend gaining momentum in the two wheeler ECU market is smartphone connectivity in two-wheeler diagnostics. The latest innovation in the digital electronic control unit developed by Robert Bosch GmbH is an advanced technology which combines control of fuel injection and ignition into a single unit and allows the system to be connected with a smartphone. This will enable the driver to have all the information about the engine, such as speed of the vehicle, fuel consumption and route distance on their smartphone, while taking the ride.
The two wheeler segment is expected to continue its significant growth path during the overcast period. With latest technologies entering in the market, the competition among the players is rising intensely, which in turn, might affect the profit margins for the manufacturers.
Two-wheeler ECU Market: Regional Outlook
Growing popularity of gearless scooters, especially among women, is expected to drive the demand for two wheelers across the globe. Owing to crowded traffic conditions in various countries, such as China and India, the demand for two wheelers is expected to rise in the Asia Pacific region during the forecast period. The presence of major two wheeler companies, such as Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, etc., in Japan makes the country a significant market for two wheelers. Stringent norms and regulations regarding emission exhaust in countries of North America and Europe will propel the demand for more efficient control systems in two wheelers.
Two-wheeler ECU Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global two wheeler ECU market include:
- Delphi Automotive
- lnfineon Technologies
- Magneti Marelli
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Two Wheeler Ecu Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Two-wheeler ECU Market: Segment
The global two wheeler ECU market can be segmented on the basis of product type, vehicle type and by sales channel.
By product type, the global two wheeler ECU market can be segmented as:
- Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Brake Control Module (BCM)
- Body Control Module (BCM)
By vehicle type, the global two wheeler ECU market can be segmented as:
By sales channel type, the global two wheeler ECU market can be segmented as:
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Two Wheeler Ecu Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Two Wheeler Ecu Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Two Wheeler Ecu Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Two Wheeler Ecu Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.