This Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy market.
Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy: Market Insights
Breast cancer is one of the leading cause of cancer in women affecting nearly 80% of women over 50 years of age. Breast cancer mostly starts either with the breast tissue which is made up of glands for milk production know as lobules or in the ducts. Abnormalities or lumps in breast are mostly detected by mammography or physical examination and other imaging techniques. Thus, ultrasound-guided breast biopsy was introduced into the market which is performed by taking some abnormality samples by guidance from MRI or mammography, ultrasound. In ultrasound-guided breast biopsy, radiologist used ultrasound imaging to guide to the site of abnormal growth of the cells. An ultrasound-guided breast biopsy is mostly performed when there occurs an abnormality such as distortion in the structure of the breast tissue, suspicious mass of solid and area of change of abnormal tissue. According to World Health Organization, an estimate of 627,000 women died from breast cancer in 2018 globally. Thus with increasing prevalence of breast cancer, ultrasound-guided breast biopsy is likely to spur the growth of the market
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy: Market Dynamics
Ultrasound-guided breast biopsy is expected to manifest significant growth in the market due to its less invasive than other surgical biopsy. In addition to this, ultrasound-guided breast biopsy leaves little scar and can be performed in in very less time which as a result will increase the adoption rate of ultrasound-guided breast biopsy. Apart from this, no ionizing radiation is used in ultrasound-guided breast biopsy imaging and also provide faster results which is likely to drive the growth of the ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market. Moreover the ultrasound-guided breast biopsy is less expensive and has less recovery time. All this factor will contribute to the growth of the ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market. However, there are certain limitation in restraining the growth of the ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market. Certain factors such as risk of bleeding that forms hematoma may appear during biopsy. In addition to this, patients may find discomfort during the biopsy which in turn may affect the growth of the ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market. Cost of instrument is also another important factor in restraining the growth of the market.
Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy Market: Overview
Ultrasound-guided breast biopsy is anticipate to boost the growth of the market. With the increasing prevalence and incidences of breast cancer, the ultrasound-guided breast biopsy is likely to witness significant growth in the ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market. Manufactures are now currently focused on developing new imaging devices for proper treatment of breast cancer. Since it provides results in less time and lessen the duration of patients stay, ultrasound-guided breast biopsy is gaining much popularity among other methods and thus ultrasound-guided breast biopsy will spur the growth of the market.
Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to witness considerable growth in ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market owing to rising adoption of new technologies, increase in launch of new imaging systems and high healthcare infrastructure is likely to foster the growth of the ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market. Europe is expected to register significant growth in ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market due to rising prevalence of breast cancer and advancement of technologies will significantly foster the growth of the ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market. Asia Pacific has shown significant potential in accelerating the growth of the ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market due to increasing campaigns about breast cancer in providing awareness among people for early diagnosis and treatment is likely to boost the growth of ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market. Japan also seems to have considerable growth in the ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market due to increasing advancement in research and development, growing prevalence of breast cancer is anticipate to generate revenue for ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market. Middle East and Africa has witness less growth in ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market due to poor healthcare infrastructure and economy in the region which may hamper the growth of ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market.
Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy Market: Key Players
Some of the key players present across the value chain of the global ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market are Hologic, Inc., Medsurge Ind Private Limited
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy Market: Segmentation
The global ultrasound-guided breast biopsy market is segmented by procedure types and end user.
Segmentation by Procedure
- Fine needle aspiration (FNA) ultrasound-guided breast biopsy
- Core needle (CN) ultrasound-guided breast biopsy
- Vacuum-assisted device (VAD) ultrasound-guided breast biopsy
- Wire localization ultrasound-guided breast biopsy
Segmentation by End User
- Diagnostics Laboratories
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)