Breast Biopsy Market: Segmentation
This Breast Biopsy market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Breast Biopsy market.
Breast biopsy is a diagnostic procedure used involves the removal of sample from breast tissue for laboratory testing to determine the presence of cancerous cells. Biopsy is an initial test suggesting the area of tissue in the body not seems to be normal. There are different type of breast biopsy procedures performed in market which includes fine-needle aspiration, hollow or core needle and biopsy with vacuum-powered device. During breast biopsy, the test results are evaluated whether the suspicion area is cancerous or benign, and respective decision is taken regarding its treatment. Over the past few years screening and diagnostic market has improved and has eliminated the need for excisional biopsy to obtain a diagnosis of breast cancer.
Breast Biopsy Market: Drivers & Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The breast biopsy market can be segmented on the basis of procedure type and end use.
Breast Biopsy Market: Overview:
Mortality ratio of breast cancer is decreased since 1989 aided by early diagnosis and improved treatment. Diagnosis of breast cancer cannot be confirmed from mammograms and biopsy is mandatory. Risk of breast cancer increases with aging and thus is mostly observed in women over 50 years of age. Approximately about 77% women were diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 50 and there are 2.8 million breast cancer survivor women living in the U.S. It is observed that there are various diagnostic companies investing into the research and development of new technique for breast imaging and needle biopsies.
Breast Biopsy Market: Region-wise Outlook:
In the breast biopsy market, North America accounted for the largest market share due to the continuous development by companies operating into cancer diagnostics and growing demand for newer technique and treatments. Europe accounted for the second largest market share as breast cancer is most common in UK and Belgium and approximately 15% cases of breast cancer are diagnosed annually. Whereas the market share in Asia-Pacific region is likely to grow in subsequent years due to access to optimal treatment facilities and early detection.
Breast Biopsy Market: Key Players:
The major market players which operate into breast biopsy market include Becton, Dickinson and Company, Hologic, Inc., Leica Biosystems, Nussloch GmbH, C. R. Bard, Inc., Scion Medical Technologies, LLC, Planmed Oy and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Breast Biopsy Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Approximately 12% women in the U.S. are likely to develop breast cancer during their lifetime. Factors contributing to rise in breast cancer cases is over consumption of alcoholic drinks, lack of physical exercise, improper diet and eating habits, high level of hormonal imbalance & exposure of skin to intense sunlight. However, limited awareness among female population and substandard healthcare facilities especially in developing regions are the factor restraining the growth of breast biopsy market.
Breast Biopsy Market: Segmentation
According to the procedure type, the breast biopsy market can be further segmented into:
- Fine needle aspiration biopsy
- Core needle Biopsy
- Stereotactic core needle biopsy
- Vacuum-assisted core biopsy
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) guided biopsy
- Surgical biopsy
According to the End use, the breast biopsy market can be further segmented into:
- Cancer Research Organizations
- Diagnostic Laboratories
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand and Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa and Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.