This Vacuum Formed Trays market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vacuum Formed Trays market.
Global Vacuum Formed Trays Market: Overview
Trays formed by thermoforming vacuum process are known as vacuum formed trays. Vacuum thermoforming process is used to form basic type of trays and the least inexpensive ones. Vacuum formed trays are manufactured using multiple equipment. Low volume vacuum formed trays are formed using single station on low set up cost. Whereas high volume vacuum formed trays are manufactured using inline thermoforming equipment which is based on low cycle times. Vacuum formed trays can organize, protect and hold various types of products. Vacuum formed trays are engineered in a way to protect and handle the products during shipping and transport. Vacuum formed trays are made of materials including PVC, PETG, polystyrene and conductive and anti-stat materials. Vacuum formed trays are available in different sizes, thickness and colors. Also, vacuum formed trays can be customized for various applications including material handling and protective packaging. Vacuum formed trays can be disposed as well as reused. Vacuum formed trays are ideal when it comes to the transportation and protection of items such as industrial, electronics and consumer products. Vacuum formed trays can be shaped to fit a particular product. Some of the features of vacuum formed trays are ease of stacking, de-nesting, indentations, lightweight and inexpensive. Vacuum formed trays are widely used in electronics industry, automotive and consumer products. The rise in the demand for versatile lightweight packaging trends accelerates the demand for vacuum formed trays.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Vacuum Formed Trays Market: Dynamics
Vacuum formed trays provide various options for displaying and protecting products. Vacuum formed trays are also used in merchandising packaged products for coolers and refrigerators or on shelves. Vacuum formed trays are widely used in ESD packaging has a large share in the packaging of electronics & electrical components. Industrial vacuum formed trays include work trays, tool trays and custom trays. Advantages of vacuum formed trays are:
- Low cost tooling usually 1/10th of the cost of an injection mold tool.
- Faster turn around
- Can be formed using various materials from plastic to ESD materials and antistatic materials.
- Materials used to form vacuum formed trays: PETG, RPET, PVC, ABS, Styrene, HDPE, Polypropylene, and Polycarbonate
- Vacuum formed trays of very low thickness can be formed
All these above listed advantages fuel the growth of vacuum formed trays globally. Vacuum formed trays market is expected to witness lucrative growth opportunities in the electronic & electrical and automotive industry during the forecast period. Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) is expected to be one of the largest materials used for vacuum formed trays. Europe Vacuum formed trays market projected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period owing to the developed automotive industry in the region.
Global Vacuum Formed Trays Market: Regional Outlook
The US and Germany are expected to be the markets with a mature electronics and automotive industry are expected to account for the major share of the global vacuum formed trays market throughout the forecast period. Countries like India, China and South Korea are expected to experience maximum growth of the vacuum formed trays market. China has high number of electronic component manufacturers and suppliers and hence the vacuum formed trays market is expected to grow at a high CAGR in China. GCC countries market is also expected to gain momentum over the forecast period. Germany, UK, Russia and France are expected to have a relatively slower growth than Asian countries as the vacuum formed trays market is matured in the listed European countries.
Global Vacuum Formed Trays Market: Key Manufacturers
- ABC Packaging Ltd.
- Engineered Components & Packaging, LLC
- Universal Plastics
- South Pack
- Panic Plastics Inc.
- Tully Products Inc.
- Hinkle Manufacturing, LLC
- Dongguan Ditai Plastic Products Co. Ltd.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with cosmetic containers market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vacuum Formed Trays Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Vacuum Formed Trays Market: Segmentation
Global Vacuum Formed Trays are segmented on the basis of material into:
- HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
Global Vacuum Formed Trays are segmented on the basis of thickness into:
- Up to 0.3 mm
- 4 mm to 1 mm
- 2 mm to 4 mm
- 5 mm & Above
Global Vacuum Formed Trays are segmented on the basis of function into:
Global Vacuum Formed Trays are segmented on the basis of end-use industry into:
- Electronics & Electricals
- Pharmaceutical & Medical
- Automotive Industry
- Consumer Goods
- Military & Industrial
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the market
- Strategies for key players operating in the and products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on performance of the market
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Vacuum Formed Trays Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Vacuum Formed Trays Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Vacuum Formed Trays Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Vacuum Formed Trays Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)