This Vacuum Sealer bags market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vacuum Sealer bags market.
Vacuum sealer bags market- An overview
Increasing demand for microbial free packaged food is expected to propel the demand for air-tight packaging. Vacuum packing ensures product safety, freshness and hygiene for a longer duration. In Vacuum packing process, packaging is done in such a way that it removes air from the package before sealing it.
The vacuum packaging market has been growing because of the increasing food packaging market. Due to increased consumption of processed food and convenience food, the vacuum sealer bags are demanded more in the market.
These vacuum sealer bags offer an ease of handling, increased flexibility and portability which enhanced food popularity. This vacuum sealing technique ensured a longer shelf life with high sterile environment, and also prohibits food spoilage.
Not only in the food industry, but the vacuum sealer bags are used in various end-use industries such as pharmaceuticals, industries and consumer goods packing. These efficient vacuum sealer bags for packaging and shipping not only overcome bulk packaging challenges but are also water resistant so, manufacturers have an upper hand to enter the vacuum sealer bags market. Therefore, the market for vacuum sealer bag is expected to grow but will have sluggish growth due to the novel Coronavirus spread, which has affected the packaging industry adversely.
Vacuum sealer bags market- Market dynamics
The vacuum sealer bags are anyways one of the best substitutes over containers or bags packaging as it offers comparatively high performance. The rising logistics due to urbanization and industrialization have been driving the market of vacuum sealer bags.
The vacuum sealer bag keeps the food away from the contact of air, so the natural moisture cannot evaporate, thus making it an excellent barrier and a feasible protector. This vacuum sealing technique involves manual or automatic placing of items in a plastic film package which comes in a roll, removes air from inside and seal the package.
The shrink films are sometimes used to provide tight fit to the inner contents. The intent of vacuum sealer bag is to remove oxygen from the container which ensures extended shelf life of the foods and to reduce the volume of the contents and package by compact packaging. Increasing disposable income and willingness to spend for safe and hygienic food among customers have driven the vacuum sealer bags packaging growth in the market. Growing pharmaceutical industry is also expected to fuel the demand.
Popularity of polyethylene in manufacturing of vacuum sealer bags is widely seen because polyethylene is safe for food and has high shrink properties.
Apart from polyethylene, because of high flexibility, transparency and thermoformability the polyamide is also used for vacuum sealer bags manufacturing. Also, the demand for transparent and clear food covering is increasing which is matched by visual inspection of the food, is expected to increase the demand over the polyethylene in the vacuum sealer bags market.
Vacuum sealer bags market- Regional Outlook
Increasing population, growing demand for packaged & convenience food and increasing healthcare expense are driving the market for vacuum sealer bags in Asia Pacific region, majorly in the countries like India and China.
The increased demand for processed food has accounted for the growth propulsion of the vacuum sealer bags. The vacuum sealer bags have a moderate growth in the North America region, due to the existing packaged food industry. The market for vacuum sealer bags in Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to register a steady growth.
Vacuum sealer bags market- Competitors
The key manufacturers of the vacuum sealer bags market are as follows-
- Amcor Limited.
- Orics Industries, Inc
- CVP Systems, Inc.
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- Linpac Packaging Limited
- Multisorb Technologies, Inc
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
- Sealed Air Corporation
- ULMA Packaging
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vacuum Sealer bags Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Vacuum sealer bags market- Market segmentation
By material, the vacuum sealer bags market is segmented as follows-
- PE (Polyethylene)
- Vinyl alcohol
By machine used, the vacuum sealer bags market is segmented as follows-
- External vacuum sealer
- Tray-sealing machine
By pack type, the vacuum sealer bags market is segmented as follows-
- Flexible packaging
- Rigid packaging
- Semi-rigid packaging
By end use industry, the vacuum sealer bags market is segmented as follows-
- Food and Beverages industry
- Healthcare industry
- Industrial packaging
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Vacuum Sealer bags Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Vacuum Sealer bags Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Vacuum Sealer bags Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Vacuum Sealer bags Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)