This Vacuum Insulation Panels market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vacuum Insulation Panels market.
Vacuum insulated panels (VIP) are a type of thermal insulation equipment which comprise a gas tight enclosure which surrounds a rigid core from which air is evacuated to create near vacuum. These vacuum insulated panels find applications in building constructions as they deliver superior thermal insulation performance as opposed to conventional thermal insulation materials.
Vacuum insulated panels have been finding increasing applications in construction and refrigeration. Besides, stringent regulations imposed by various government agencies & regulatory bodies with regards to energy conservation and carbon emissions are anticipated to drive the growth of this market during the forecast period. Vacuum insulated panels do not only contribute to energy conservation but also help in reducing carbon dioxide emissions. International agencies, such as the International Energy Agency, have been promoting & recommending the use of vacuum insulated panels to reduce carbon emissions. Hence, the vacuum insulated panels market, driven by these factors, is expected to grow at a significant pace during the next few years.
Considering these important aspects of vacuum insulation panels, the study of the vacuum insulation panels market becomes an important read.
Key Trends and Drivers
Given their long life, silica-basedvacuum insulated panels have witnessed increased demand from the building construction industry in recent times, thereby fueling market growth substantially. Besides, fiberglass based vacuum insulated panels have also been experiencing increasing demand from the refrigeration industry. Furthermore, rapid urbanization, on a worldwide level, is contributing to market growth as well.
On a global level, with the rapidly rising quantities of frozen food being transported across vast distances, requiring thermal insulation for a large time period, there has been increasing demand for vacuum insulated panels from the cold storage and frozen transportation industry. That apart, refrigerated transport of pharmaceutical products & medicines across the globe has also been contributing to the rapid growth of the vacuum insulated panels market in recent times. Liberal import-export policies by governments across different global regions are expected to drive market growth even further in near future. Efforts are being made to develop new production processes for the manufacturing of vacuum insulated panels that would successfully minimize manual involvement through the use of increased automation. This will further reduce prices of vacuum insulated panels in near future, thereby fueling their demand at a global level.
However, vacuum insulated panels involve expensive manufacturing costs and hence, are expensive. They also have a short shelf life due to their aging characteristics. Also, for certain applications, vacuum insulated panels must be custom built and designed in specific sizes, which essentially leads to higher costs for end users, limiting sales volumes. Besides, in transport applications, the relatively higher weight of vacuum insulated panels renders them unfavorable vis-à-vis other thermal insulation materials. Also, vacuum insulated panels are fragile and hence, have some limitations in terms of applications. These factors are expected to dampen the growth rate of the vacuum insulated panels market during the forecast period.
Some of the examples of the market participants identified across value chain of the vacuum insulation panels market are as follows:
- Dow Corning Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Va-Q-Tec AG
- Morgan Advanced Materials Porextherm Dämmstoffe GmbH
- Knauf Insulation
- Kingspan Insulation
- Evonik Industries AG
- LG Hausys Ltd.
- TURNA d.o.o.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vacuum Insulation Panels Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of material type, the vacuum insulation panels market is segmented as follows:
- Silica vacuum insulation panels
- Fiberglass vacuum insulation panels
- Other vacuum insulation panels materials
On the basis of design type, the vacuum insulation panels market is segmented as follows:
- Flat vacuum insulation panels
- Special shaped vacuum insulation panels
On the basis of raw material type, the vacuum insulation panels market is segmented as follows:
- Fiber glass based vacuum insulation panels
- Silica based vacuum insulation panels
- Metal based vacuum insulation panels
- Plastic based vacuum insulation panels
- Other raw material based vacuum insulation panels
On the basis of application, the vacuum insulation panels market is segmented as follows:
- Building construction
- Refrigeration & cooling appliances
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Vacuum Insulation Panels Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Vacuum Insulation Panels Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Vacuum Insulation Panels Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Vacuum Insulation Panels Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.