This Vertebroplasty Needles market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Vertebroplasty Needles market.
Vertebroplasty is a minimally invasive procedure which is used for treating a compression fracture of the spinal vertebrae in which a special cement is injected into a fractured vertebra by repairing the strength of the collapsed bone and relieving spinal pain. Vertebroplasty is performed for patients suffering with severe pain that disables them from normal functions and also if the duration of the pain is more than two months. Following are some symptoms for where Vertebroplasty is used for compression fractures of the spine and to deliver mechanical strength to the injured vertebra by inserting bone cement. Spine compression fractures occurs mainly due to osteoporosis, cancerous deposits in the spine, or spinal injuries, and other causes. Various clinical evaluation and a physical examination are carried out before procedure so as to localize the fracture site such as spine X-rays, MRI, CT, or isotope bone scans. It is performed as an outpatient procedure, under local anesthesia and image guidance. According to International Osteoporosis Foundation, osteoporosis causes more than 8.9 million fractures annually and 58% of spine fractures occurs in women. Increasing funding for research from governments for advanced medical treatment and target-specific drug delivery is expected to drive growth of the global vertebroplasty needles market.
Vertebroplasty Needles Market: Drivers and Restraints
The demand for vertebroplasty needles is fueled by increasing in prevalence of spine disorder, as per the study conducted in the U.S., low back pain alone affects 80% of the population, while 1%-2% of the population suffers from low back-related disorders. Increasing back-related problems is leading to increasing demand for spine needles. Spine anesthesia or treatment for spine nerve blockage is also expected to fuel demand for spine anesthesia needles over the forecast period. Moreover strong distribution network is one of the key factors driving company revenues and ensuring higher penetration of products. Companies enter into various strategic collaborations and agreements with distributors and suppliers, and conduct promotion activities to ensure better distribution and visibility of products, for instance in October 2010, Osseon Therapeutics, Inc. signed an agreement with DePuy Spine, Inc. for distribution of its Osseoflex steerable spine augmentation needles in the U.S. market. In addition to this increasing focus on catering to growing demand for efficient healthcare systems in various developed countries is expected to fuel need for more and efficient advanced medical equipment, devices and procedures. Technological advancements in the medical field is also resulting in increasing the number of procedures performed for spine diseases, cancers, epidural indications, target-specific drug delivery etc., thereby leading to rising demand for needles. However, raising awareness of needle-free injection technology is expected to hamper revenue growth of the vertebroplasty market over the forecast period.
Vertebroplasty Needles Market: Overview
The vertebroplasty needles market is expected to witness significant CAGR in terms of revenue owing to high adoption rate of vertebroplasty needles for spine related injuries globally. New entrants and advancement in technology in the vertebroplasty needles market is expected to create competition within players over the forecast period in the market. Moreover, superior attributes of vertebroplasty needles such as availability in different tip versions such as Diamond, Aspiration, Fish Mouth or Atraumatic, and ergonomic handle provide more competitive advantage over substitutes systems available in the market.
Vertebroplasty Needles Market: Regional Overview
Geographically, the global vertebroplasty market, is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, Middle East and Africa (MEA).North America dominates the global vertebroplasty needles market followed by Europe. North America and Europe regions are expected to witness significant growth due to pricing pressure is low in this region as presence of majority of major companies or distributors in these region. Furthermore, only approved products are bought, leading to removal of cheaper substitutes in these regions. APEJ is expected to witness significant growth as compared to other regions and countries owing to increasing incidence of spine related disorders, and rising geriatric population. Latin America and MEA regions are expected to witness sluggish growth due to local manufacturers raise competition and high impact product pricing and lack of technical experts and absence of skilled healthcare professionals. However, rising awareness among caregivers and better healthcare facilities are some of the important factors fuelling vertebroplasty needles market in these regions during the forecast period.
Vertebroplasty Needles Market: Key Players
Some of the major players operating in the market for vertebroplasty needles are Stryker, DePuy Synthes Companies, Adroit Manufacturing Co., Möller Medical GmbH ⋅, Surtech Medical Inc, and others. Above manufactures are introducing technologically advanced and innovative vertebroplasty needles with features such as different size, length, shape and diameter to enhance product efficiency and to reduce patient discomfort.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Vertebroplasty Needles Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Vertebroplasty Needles Market: Segmentation
The global vertebroplasty market, is segmented on the basis of distribution channel and regional presence.
Segmentation by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Private Clinics
- Retail Pharmacies and Drug Stores
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Vertebroplasty Needles Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Vertebroplasty Needles Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Vertebroplasty Needles Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Vertebroplasty Needles Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)