This Voiding Cystourethrogram market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Voiding Cystourethrogram market.
Voiding Cystourethrogram utilizes a technique in order to visualize the patient’s urinary bladder and urethra while the patient urinates. Voiding cystourethrogram involves catheterizing the patient by filling up the urinary bladder with the use of a radiocontrast agent, majorly diatrizoic acid. Furthermore, under real time x-rays (fluoroscopy), the medical professional, specifically a radiologist, analyzes the contrast agent moving into the urinary bladder and observes the patient’s anatomy. If the contrast agent starts moving into the ureters and back in the kidneys, the medical professional diagnoses the patient with vesicoureteral reflux and marks the severity degree score. The entire examination involving a voiding cystourethrogram concludes when the patient voids the urinary bladder while being observed under fluoroscopy. The fluid consumption promotes the contrast agent excretion post procedure. Majorly children diagnosed with UTIs (Urinary Tract Infections) are advised to go through a voiding cystourethrogram procedure for determining the risks associated and subsequent infections causing potential kidney damage. Voiding cystourethrogram is thus, a very useful tool for the diagnosis of any kind of abnormality related to the lower urinary tract or the bladder, majorly for children.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Voiding Cystourethrogram Market: Drivers and Restraints-
Growing incidence of Urinary Tract Infections, majorly in children, and increase in number of imaging procedures, worldwide, is expected to boost the demand for voiding cystourethrogram market during the forecast period. Growing awareness on uncovering the vesicoureteral reflux in patients, specifically in children, when they are diagnosed with Urinary Tract Infection, also to further determining any kind of stricture in the bladder is expected to contribute highly to the market growth for voiding cystourethrogram. Increase in healthcare expenditure and improved reimbursement policies for voiding cystourethrogramy by the government is also expected to fuel the market growth for voiding cystourethrogramy during the forecast period. However, several side effects associated with voiding cystourethrogramy, such as, hot flashes, vomiting, nausea, breathing problem, low blood pressure, swelling of the throat or mouth, and cardiac arrests could hamper market growth for voiding cystourethrogram. High procedure cost for voiding cystourethrogram could also obstruct the market growth for voiding cystourethrogram during the forecast period.
Voiding Cystourethrogram Market: Overview
Global Voiding Cystourethrogram market has witnessed significant growth rate owing it to the high demand by the pediatric population. Voiding cystourethrogram is one of the most common procedures performed by pediatric radiologists. There are certain rare side-effects that are also associated with the use of the radiocontrast agent use during a voiding cystourethrogram procedures, such as, any anaphylactic reaction to the contrast agent, or bladder perforation. Abnormal results obtained by the voiding cystourethrogram may have several connotations, which involve, but are not specifically limited to, reflux nephropathy, neurogenic bladder, urethral/bladder diverticula and ureterocele (which is the ballooning of distal ureter while it opens in the urinary bladder to form a pouch).
Voiding Cystourethrogram Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America’s Voiding Cystourethrogram market is growing owing it to the high procedure adoption rate and is expected to dominate during the forecast period due to growing number of imaging centers and improved healthcare expenditure for imaging procedures. The incidence of pediatric urology disorders, majorly urinary tract infections, is increasing which also contributes to the share in the voiding cystourethrogram market for the region. Europe’s Voiding Cystourethrogram market is also expected to grow at a significant rate due to improved healthcare infrastructure and availability of Voiding Cystourethrogram procedure in the region. Improved reimbursement policies is also expected to boost the market growth for voiding cystourethrogram in the region. MEA’s Voiding Cystourethrogram market is projected to grow at a decent rate due to low healthcare expenditure and less availability of the procedure.
Voiding Cystourethrogram Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the market participants in the Global Voiding Cystourethrogram market identified across the value chain include: Merck & Co., Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric Company, Block Imaging International, Inc., Carestream Health, Inc. Siemens AG, BMI Biomedical International s.r.l., Hitachi Medical Systems, Medtronic, and FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Voiding Cystourethrogram Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Voiding Cystourethrogram Market: Segmentation
On the basis of Product type, Voiding Cystourethrogram Market can be segmented as:
- Radiocontrast Agent
On the basis of Age Group, Voiding Cystourethrogram Market can be segmented as:
- Adult Voiding Cystourethrogram
- Pediatric Voiding Cystourethrogram
On the basis of End Use, Voiding Cystourethrogram Market can be segmented as:
- Radiology Centers
- Specialty Clinics
On the basis of geography, Voiding Cystourethrogram Market can be segmented as:
- North- America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding China & Japan
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Voiding Cystourethrogram Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Voiding Cystourethrogram Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Voiding Cystourethrogram Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Voiding Cystourethrogram Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)