Almond Flour Sales to Soar at over 8% CAGR Through 2028, Blanched Form Remains Preferred in Bakery: FMI Report
The global sales of almond flour surpassed a value of US$ 1 Bn in the year 2015, after which the almond flour market has been thriving at a healthy rate. During 2019 - 2028, the global almond flour market will see a robust CAGR of over 8%, as indicated by a new Future Market Insights (FMI) report.
Almond Flour Market
The report on the global almond flour market is intended to offer global industry assessme...
One of the first in gluten-free flours category, almond flour is significantly used within the bakery sector. The report opines that bakery will remain the prime consumer of almond flour through 2028, whereas emerging application areas such as dietary supplements and cosmetics & personal care products would be presenting lucrative opportunities to market players. Greater emphasis of agriculture promotion groups on setting sustainable standards for the almond cultivation space is projected to be an important factor that would shape the market for almond flour in the near future.
Key Takeaways – Almond Flour Market Report
- Although gluten-free/non-traditional flours are yet to mainstream, they have been capturing a considerable shelf space at retail stores, since the recent past.
- Almond flour will witness accelerating consumer preference in the following years, with momentous expansion of vegan and paleo diet trends.
- Blanched almond flour remains preferred over natural or unblanched almond flour, particularly among bakery sector operators. This preference is attributed to the former’s superior texturizing properties.
- Bakery sector, among all the industrial end users of almond flour, will continue to account for more than 50% share in the market.
- The high-protein, low-carb profile of almond flour makes it a desirable ingredient for the manufacturers of dietary supplements.
- High price point would remain a longstanding challenge to the growth of almond flour market.
- Europe is projected to remain the significantly lucrative market for almond flour sales through 2028.
The grain-free trend continues to see increasing acceptance in bakery. While coconut flour and banana flour have been among the bakers’ favorites, almond flour has garnered a lot of attention since the recent past. Blanched almond flour is usually in demand, as it acts as an excellent texturizer in terms of weight, appearance, taste, consistency, and mouthfeel. Its premium price however remains a notable constraint.
Market Leaders Emphasizing Application-specific Almond Products
Blue Diamond Growers, Inc., the almond specialist, recently launched a few products to extend the company’s existing line-up. Some of the latest introduced products by the company include crackers made with almond flour and the refrigerated almond flour. While the former is successfully capturing retail shelves, the latter will witness spectacular sales owing to its higher shelf life. Eying the opportunities abound in consumer branded products, Blue Diamond Growers is innovating its almond flour offerings specifically for baking.
Besides Blue Diamond Growers, Inc., the report covers some of the globally leading almond flour manufacturers, including Bob’s Red Mill, and Almondco Australia Ltd. The market for almond flour remains a fairly consolidated competition landscape, as the top five players continue to contribute nearly 40% revenues to the market. Companies are focusing on brand positioning and promotions in the premium healthy ingredients category. Several brands are looking up to capitalize on the expanding conscientious as well as affluent consumer base across developing economies.
Learn More About the Report Inclusions
This study of FMI tracks the growth of global almond flour market over the projection period of 2019 - 2028, considering a set of growth influencers shaping up the performance of market. The market has been segmented on the basis of form, nature, end user, distribution channel, and region, and the report further sheds light on its competition structure. Insights on the key developmental imperatives of leading market players would help potential investors identify the profitable investment pockets in this market.
For additional information, write at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Food Market Division at FMI
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the food & beverage team at Future Market Insights helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analysed the food & beverage industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Gcc Functional Food Market
- Global Natural Food Colours Market
- Global Stevia Market
- Global Artificial Sweeteners Market
- Global Food Preservatives Market
- Global Fruit Concentrates Puree Market
- Global Forage Seed Market
- Indian Alcohol Market
- Dietary Supplements Market
- Food Additives Market
- Nutritional Yeast Market
- Fish Feed Market
- Clean Label Pectin Market
- Food Encapsulation Market
- Agar Market