Automated Breast Ultrasound Systems Market to Witness Healthy Growth in Demand across Hospitals: FMI
Rising prevalence of breast cancer across the globe and increasing government initiatives undertaken to encourage breast cancer awareness have significantly fuelled the demand for automated breast ultrasound system, according to ESOMAR-certified Future Market Insights’ (FMI) latest research report. As per the study, the global automated breast ultrasound system market is slated to grow at approximately 10% CAGR over the forthcoming decade.
Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market
A recent market study published by FMI on the automated breast ultrasound systems market i...
Key manufacturers are actively focusing on developing faster, accurate and minimal invasive ultrasound breast imaging system. According to report published in National Library of Medicine, integration of mammography with automated breast ultrasound system increased the sensitivity of the system to 99.1%.
The combination drastically improves cancer detection rate among dense breasted women and reduces the interpretation time. Prominent manufacturer GE Healthcare launched a new automated breast ultrasound system named “Invenia” in U.S in October 2018. The main function of the system is to identify the presence of mammographically occult cancer especially in women with dense tissues.
With various other developments on cards, the automated breast ultrasound system market is expected to showcase impressive growth between 2021 and 2031.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Automated Breast Ultrasound Systems Market Study
- Increasing government investment to promote breast cancer awareness among women will bolster demand across the U.S.
- The U.K is expected to experience noteworthy growth as governments and private organizations aim at curbing high mortality rate due to breast cancer.
- Presence of modern healthcare infrastructure will increase automated breast ultrasound system adoption across Germany
- Saudi Arabia will offer lucrative opportunities owing to rapid urbanization and emergence of advance diagnostics centers.
- India is expected to exhibit increasing demand owing to increase in per capita income and to growing incidence of breast cancer among women.
- Hospitals are expected to lead the market driven by faster accessibility modern tool and availability of skilled professionals.
“Visibly rising consumer inclination towards radiation free imaging and diagnostics systems is likely to intensify sales of automated breast ultrasound system among diagnostics laboratories,” says the FMI analyst.
GE Electric Co., Siemens A.G., Hitachi Ltd., SonoCiné Inc., Koninklijke are some prominent players operating in the automated breast ultrasound system market. They are focusing on improving the accuracy of automated breast ultrasound system for faster assessment of cancer screening in addition to getting government approval for their products.
For instance, Hitachi being the global leader in smart life & eco-friendly systems launched its latest automated breast ultrasound system “SOFIA” capable of scanning and acquiring image of the complete breast.
Koninklijke launched Philips EPIQ and Affiniti ultrasound systems as a part of its automated breast ultrasound system product range. Philips EPIQ is laced with an integrated eL18-4 transducer and employs anatomical intelligence for accurate imaging of the breast with high tissue density.
More Insights on the Global Automated Breast Ultrasound Systems Market
In its latest report, FMI offers an unbiased analysis of the global automated breast ultrasound system market, providing historical data for the period of 2016-2020 and forecast statistics for the period of 2021-2031. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of end user (hospitals, diagnostic imaging laboratories), across seven major regions (North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, and Middle East & Africa)
About the Healthcare Division at Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights facilitates corporates, government, investors, and associated audiences in the healthcare sector to identify and accentuate vital aspects applicable to product strategy, regulatory landscape, technology evolution, and other crucial issues to achieve sustainable success. Our unique approach to gathering market intelligence equips you in devising innovation-driven trajectories for your business. Know more about our sector coverage here
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Digital Pathology Market
- Healthcare Regulatory Affairs Outsourcing Market
- Cold Plasma Market
- Hdl Cholesterol Kits Market
- Single Dose Radiotherapy Services Market
- General Anesthesia Drugs Market
- Clinical Trials Market
- Injectable Drug Delivery Market
- Microfluidics Market
- Lab Automation Market
- Lung Cancer Surgery Market
- Veterinary Vaccines Market
- Prescription Delivery Services Market
- Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market
- Weight Loss And Obesity Management Market