Baby Cribs Market to reach ~US$ 2,347.3 Mn by 2029, Convertible Segment to Dominate the Market, says FMI
The global baby cribs market size is expected to reach ~US$ 2,347.3 Mn by the end of 2029. According to a study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market will show a steady rise at a CAGR of ~5.7% between 2019 and 2029. According to the report, rise in birth rates in developing countries and rapidly growing demand for baby safety products drives demand for baby cribs across the globe. The report offers a comprehensive view of the market, covering key growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, and prevailing trends. It uses unique research methods to offer the most accurate analysis of the market.
Baby Cribs Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the baby cribs market offers ...
It includes in-depth insights into the baby cribs market. Some of these are:
- The estimated value of the baby cribs market was at ~US$ 1,351.8 Mn in 2019. Through the course of the report’s forecast period, the market is exhibited to show a steady pace of growth.
- Regionally, North America dominates the baby cribs market globally attributed to increasing number of nuclear families led to expanding demand for baby safety products, as parents are now becoming more concerned about keeping baby alone on the bed.
- East Asia emerges as one of key markets owing to rise in per capita spending on baby care products such as monitors, strollers, cribs, and cots coupled with accelerating demand for eco-friendly products in the region.
- Rapidly growing online retailers’ sales channel is expected to boost the sales of baby cribs over the forecast period.
- Companies in the market are evaluating consumer purchase pattern to understand the growing baby furniture trend. The company’s focus remains on introducing multi-purpose baby cribs that come environmental friendly features.
Rise in Demand for Multifunctional Baby Cribs among Consumers
Based on the product type, the convertible is expected to be the most attractive segment in the baby cribs market over the forecast period. Convertible type of baby cribs are mostly preferred by consumers as that are cost effective, high durability, and can be easily detachable bed rails is the primary factor expected to exhibit a significant growth in the global baby cribs market during the forecast period. Furthermore, advantages associated with baby cribs such as safety, comfort accommodation, peaceful sleep, and most important consumers are seeking for baby cribs designed that can be expand as the baby grows propel the global baby cribs market for further growth. However, multifunctional baby cribs segment is expected to expand at higher CAGR during the forecast, as these type of baby cribs are designed with all the necessary and improved features such as built-in drawers as well as changing area.
Who is Winning?
Some of the leading players operating in the baby cribs market are Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd., Delta Enterprise Corp., Silver Cross, Artsana S.p.A., Fisher-Price Inc., Graco, Inc., Arm’s Reach Concepts, Inc., Million Dollar Baby Co., Dream On Me, Inc., Storkcraft, Sorelle Furniture, BabyBjorn, Chicco, Natart Juvenile, Inc., Baby's Dream Furniture Inc., East Coast Nursery Ltd., Kolcraft Enterprises Inc., DaVinci Baby, Mamas & Papas, Bababou, Me n Moms, Stokke AS, and others. These manufacturers are investing significantly on research and development activities to achieve various certifications and introduce environmental friendly products to meet growing consumer requirements for sustainable materials such as non-toxic paints used in developing baby cribs. Moreover, expanding domestic distribution channel, strategic partnership, acquiring small scale companies, innovative marketing strategies, celebrity endowment, and enter into online platform remains the most popular strategy among the prominent players in the market. Companies intend to expand their geographical footprint through collaborating with local players.
- In 2018, Goodbaby International Holdings Ltd. was recognized with The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) awards for four different innovations.
- In 2018, Bababou introduced Hugg Co-sleeping baby crib in Ireland. The company’s Hugg Co. sleeper baby bed is an organic, sustainable baby crib which was recognized with various awards such as Junior Design Awards for the best Co-sleeping Cot/Crib/ Pod/Bassinet Design.
Get Valuable Insights into Baby Cribs Market
Future Market Insights, in its new report, presents an unbiased analysis of the global baby cribs market, covering historical demand data and forecast figures for the period between 2019 and 2029. The study divulges compelling insights on the baby cribs market based on product type (standard, portable, convertible, bassinet, travel, multifunctional, and others), material type (plastic, metal, wood, and others), price range (economy, mid-range, and premium), sales channel (wholesalers/distributors, hypermarkets/supermarkets, multi-brand stores, exclusive stores, independent small stores, online retailers, and other sales channel), region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, Middle East & Africa).
About Consumer Products division of FMI
Expert analysis, in-depth insights, and strategic recommendations - the Retail & Consumer Products team at Future Market Insights helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 500+ reports, the team has analyzed the consumer goods industry lucidly in 80+ countries for over a decade. We provide end-to-end research database on retail & consumer products market and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Brics Oral Care Market Opportunity Assessment
- Asean Organic Cosmetics Market
- Mena Pou Water Purifiers Market
- India Pou Water Purifier Market
- Organic Tobacco Market
- Global Ready To Eat Food Market
- Global Mobile Phone Accessories Market
- Global Fragrances Market
- Driving Protection Gear Market
- Flooring Carpets Market
- Smart Water Bottle Market
- Consumer Electronics Market
- Medical Loupes Market
- Halal Cosmetics Market
- Gcc Air Purifiers Market