Sales of Chlorophyll Color to Rise by 2.5x as Adoption within Beverages and Candy/Confectionary Increases: FMI Report
According to the latest study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the chlorophyll color market is expected to be valued at US$ 126.2 Mn in 2021, exhibiting impressive growth at 9.6% CAGR through 2031.
Chlorophyll Color Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the chlorophyll color market ...
As flavored products are becoming increasingly popular among consumers, demand for natural food color solutions that are stable and produce a two-color combination is increasing. Increased availability of food and beverage products in the retail sector is one of the key factors, stimulating market growth.
On account of the growing demand for chlorophyll color, key manufacturers are focusing on boosting production capacity to improve supply-chain efficiency and cater increasing demand of larger consumer base.
For instance, Chr. Hansen enlarged its natural color production facilities in North America in April 2018. The expansion was intended to improve the company's supply chain capabilities, allowing it to provide natural color solutions to current and future customers.
Alongside this, growing demand for vegan and natural/organic food products is improving the adoption of natural food colors. This in turn is accelerating growth of chlorophyll color market.
Key Takeaways from Chlorophyll Color Market Study:
- The U.S. is estimated to account for more than 85% of the North America market in 2021, on the back of increasing awareness among consumers regarding health benefits of organic food products.
- In Latin America, Brazil is expected to emerge as the leading market, holding over 45% share in 2021.
- Germany is expected to dominate the EMEAI chlorophyll color market holding more than 20% share in the year 2021.
- France is expected to show significant growth in the Chlorophyll color market during the forecast period.
- China is dominating the APAC chlorophyll color market, accounting for more than 35% share in the APAC Chlorophyll color market.
- Japan is expected to showcase a steady growth in the forecast period.
- In terms of nature type, conventional segment is expected to dominate the global nature segment with a 92.0% share in year 2021
- Based on application type, beverages segment is dominating the global chlorophyll color market with a market share of 25.3%
"With increasing preference for organic food products and natural ingredients, food producers are gradually shifting to natural food colors. Driven by proliferation of veganism, key players are extensively using natural food colors in beverage, bakery, snacks, dairy, fruit preparations / fillings,& cereal, candy / confectionery, meat, poultry, fish, & eggs, potatoes, pasta, & rice, seasonings, sauces, soups, & dressings, and pet food," said a lead analyst in FMI
Who is winning?
Key companies in the chlorophyll color market are investing in expanding their manufacturing facilities in order to expand their product portfolio. Several local, regional, and multinational businesses are adopting strategies such as mergers and collaboration to strengthen their footprint.
Manufacturers are adopting smart labeling, including healthy ingredients, and offering appealing packaging and unique flavors to gain a competitive advantage.
Some of the leading companies offering chlorophyll color are Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Naturex, colorMaker, Inc., BioconColors, The Hershey Company, DDW The Color House, Sensient Colors LLC, Proquimac, Amerilure, Inc., ColorMaker, Inc. and Others.
Get Valuable Insights into Chlorophyll Color Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an unbiased analysis of the chlorophyll color market presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the demand for chlorophyll color on nature (organic, conventional), by application (beverage, bakery, snacks, & cereal, candy/confectionery, dairy, fruit preparations/fillings, meat, poultry, fish, & eggs, potatoes, pasta, & rice, sauces, soups, & dressings, seasonings, and pet food) across major regions (North America, Latin America, EMEAI and APAC).
About Food Market Division at FMI
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the food & beverage team at Future Market Insights helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analysed the food & beverage industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Gcc Functional Food Market
- Global Natural Food Colours Market
- Global Stevia Market
- Global Artificial Sweeteners Market
- Global Food Preservatives Market
- Global Fruit Concentrates Puree Market
- Global Forage Seed Market
- Indian Alcohol Market
- Dietary Supplements Market
- Food Additives Market
- Nutritional Yeast Market
- Fish Feed Market
- Clean Label Pectin Market
- Food Encapsulation Market
- Agar Market