Increasing demand of LCD is spurring the Growth of Flat Panel Display Market
The demand is increasing for LCD as LCD consumes less power than cathode ray tube. Energy consumption increases as the screen size increases still it remains significantly less than cathode ray tubes. Manufacturers of LCD are introducing new technologies like quantum dots that offer improvement over traditional LCD display. Quantum dot technology empowers LCD to offer better color saturation, high quality image, and high brightness. High resolution LCDs are being developed for virtual reality. The demand for LCD is also increasing in smartphones as the manufacturers are adopting LCD technology to cater to the demand for high image quality and clarity.
Global Flat Panel Display Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the flat panel display ...
The global flat panel display market is expected to witness a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period (2019-2027).
Key Takeaways of Flat Panel Display Market Study
- The LCD segment is estimated to continue to hold significant market share among all segments by technology during the forecast period, as the manufacturers are introducing new technologies offering improvement over traditional LCD displays.
- Among all applications consumer electronics segment is estimated to register notable CAGR as the flat panel displays in electronics devices have competitive edge owing to increasing brightness, more pixel support resolution and reduced power consumption.
- Asia Pacific is witnessing an impressive growth rate in the flat panel display market as the government in countries such as China, India, Japan are creating opportunities for flat panel display provider by developing the education infrastructure and by adopting the flat panel display for e-learning.
Adoption of Flat Panel Digital Signage by Retail Segment
Deployment FPDs is increasing across various application areas, with the retail segment leading in adoption of flat panel display. Major demand for LCD and PDP technologies is arising from the retail segment for application in flat digital signage. Through digital signage live data, custom made motion, photography, audio, internet content can be displayed which can help the retailers to attract the customers as the digital signage is more eye-catching and memorable than static media. Digital signage is a valuable tool for retailers because it conveys important in-store messages, advertising, and promotions directly to the customers during a critical moment while they are purchasing something, this helps the retailers to generate additional sales revenue.
- Majority of flat panel digital signage installations are taking place in retail stores and Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs).
More Valuable Insights on Flat Panel Display Market
FMI’s report on the Flat Panel Display market is segmented into four major sections such as technology(liquid crystal display, plasma display, organic light emitting diode display, and others), applications ( consumer electronics, LCD television, mobile phone, personal computer, automotive application and others) and region to help readers understand and lucrative evaluate opportunities in the flat panel display market.
Key players in the market can gain significant profits by providing interactive flat panel display as the demand is increasing for flat panel display in industries including military & aircraft and automotive.
About Technology Division at Future Market Insights
The technology team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis on key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Internet Of Everything Market
- Smart Fitness Market
- Mena Digital Transformation Market
- Poland It Software And Service Market
- Global Mobile Application Market
- Global E Tailing Market
- Global Head Mounted Display Market
- Russian It Software And Services Market
- Head Up Display Market
- Global Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market
- Advanced Distribution Management Systems Market
- Wearable Computing Devices Market
- Global Enterprise Asset Management Market
- Metrology Software Market
- Smart Railways Market