Rapid climatic changes, responsible for increase in the pest population, is the key factor driving the pest control services market growth. Growing real estate industry, increase in number of corporate offices, and increasing industrialization are some of the factors positively influencing growth of the pest control services market across the globe. On the back of these factors, the pest control services market is anticipated to exhibit a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period.
Increasing political and societal pressure for greener, safer, and more sustainable crop protection products have resulted in tough regulations for chemical products. Therefore, key players in the market are focusing on increasing their organic product offering to cater to increasing demand for organic and eco-friendly pest control products.
Key Takeaways of Pest Control Services Market
- North America is expected to be the dominant region in the pest control services market, owing to agricultural intensification and increasing pest problems due to rapid climate changes. However, increasing adoption of latest pest control services and increasing intolerance towards pests are expected to fuel revenue growth of the pest control services market in developing regions such as South Asia, East Asia and the Middle East & Africa.
- Chemical control services hold significant share in the global pest control services market. However, mechanical control services are gaining traction among customers due to adverse effect of chemicals on human health and environment.
- Application of pest control services for insect control is expected to increase significantly owing to growing population of insects in household, corporate, and agricultural sectors.
- Pest control services are witnessing a significant adoption in the residential sector as compared to commercial and agricultural sectors, due to growing concerns for hygienic environment and increasing diseases associated with insects.
- Being already in high demand across the world, insecticides holds the prominent share in the global pest control services market.
“As pest control services is a demand-driven market that depends upon the pest occurrences and is highly influenced by climatic conditions, companies can focus on advancement in equipment and integrated pest management (IPM) programs to sustain the highly competitive market. Companies may focus on B2B segment as various governments are implementing stringent rules and regulations to maintain sanitization and hygiene,” says the FMI analyst.
Who is winning?
For More Detailed Insights on Pest Control Services Market
Some of the leading companies operating in the market are Rollins, Inc., Ecolab, Inc., Rentokil Initial plc, Massey Services, Inc., Arrow Exterminators, Anticimex, Cook's Pest Control, Inc., Aptive Environmental, LLC, Truly Nolen of America, Inc., ABC Home & Commercial Services, Green Pest Solutions, Apex Pest Control, Inc., Animal Pest Management Services, Inc., Lloyd Pest Control, among others. Key players in the pest control services market are collaborating through mergers and acquisitions with small scale players in the market.
- In June 2019, Bayer partnered with the pesticide corporation AlphaBio Control, gaining distribution rights for its innovative new biological pest control services. Under this partnership, Bayer can commercialize biological pesticide for agriculture and non-agricultural use.
More Valuable Insights on Pest Control Services Market
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, provides an analysis of the pest control services market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period of 2019-2029. The pest control services study reveals compelling insights on the basis of service type (chemical control services (organic, synthetic), mechanical control services, and other pest control services), application (rodent control, insect control (cockroaches, ants, bedbugs, termites, mosquitoes, wasps, flies, and other insect control), wildlife control (birds and fleas), and other applications), end user (residential, commercial and agricultural), and pest control product (insecticides, rodenticides, other chemicals, mechanical, and other products) across seven major regions including North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa.
About Services and Utilities Division at Future Market Insights
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations – the services and utilities team at Future Market Insights helps clients from all over the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over 1,000 reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has analyzed the services and utilities industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. We provide end-to-end research and consulting services; reach out to explore how we can help.
About Services and Utilities division of FMI
Expert analysis, qualitative insights, and strategic recommendations – the Services & Utilities team at Future Market Insights helps clients from all over the globe meet their unique business intelligence needs. The team keeps an eye on evolving trends and recent developments in services and utilities market to offer end-to-end research and reliable consulting services; get in touch to know how we can help.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centres in the U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously track emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.