FMI Projects Accelerating Sales of Golf Carts, as Manufactures Focus on Sustainability and Customization
The golf cart market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of ~5% over the forecast period of 2019-2029, mainly driven by the increasing number of golf courses across the globe. Manufacturers are preparing to align with ‘customization’ trends, as golf carts are increasingly being used for promotional and marketing activities and for short distance transportation in airports, hotels, and resorts.
Golf Cart Market
Future Market Insights (FMI) recently published a new report on the golf cart market that ...
The emergence of electric and solar-powered golf carts has significantly benefited the overall market, which is projected to reach ~US$ 4 Bn by the end of 2029.
Golf Cart Market Study - Key Takeaways
- The golf cart market in Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to witness significant growth, owing to continued urbanization in the region which has led to surge in the number of airports and shopping malls.
- Higher disposable income among consumers in APEJ has also ensured the affordability to play golf which was once considered a luxurious game, thereby potentially raising the demand for golf carts.
- Electric golf carts will continue to garner significant traction over conventional gasoline or diesel-driven vehicles, owing to their sustainable attributes.
- Growing use of golf carts as a reliable means of internal transportation in exhibitions, weddings, expos, symposiums, and tradeshows is likely to complement the market growth in the years ahead.
- Given consideration to limited timeframe of several events where golf carts are used to travel short distances, stakeholders are focusing on providing rental services for customer retention.
“In response to the growing inclination of today’s affluent consumers towards recreational activities and sports, such as golf, several resorts are including golf course in their recreational offerings. This will remain a prominent booster to the demand for golf carts over the coming years,” says the FMI analyst.
Key Players to Prioritize Custom Designs and Stronger Sales Network
In order to align with ever-changing demands of consumers, key manufacturers are focusing on developing modernized and customized golf carts by incorporating advanced technologies. With a wealth of innovation on the horizon and continuous R&D activities, the golf cart market is set to witness robust growth in the near future. Additionally, to attract a new segment of customers and achieve a stronger global footprint, market stakeholders are focusing on strengthening their distribution networks through collaborations with local and regional players.
- In Jan 2019, Club Car LLC introduced lithium ion-powered golf car technology at BIGGA Turf Management Exhibition (BTME), in order to increase flexibility, control, and progression.
- In 2015, the company patented an advanced power connection system for electric vehicle charging.
Demand for golf carts is expected to move on an upward swing in the years ahead with proliferation in golf course projects worldwide. Electric and solar-powered golf carts for personal use are likely to witness higher investments as well as innovations, as preference for sustainable energy solutions continues to intensify among modern-day consumers.
Find More Valuable Insights on Golf Cart Market
The global golf cart market report offers noteworthy insights and analysis for the forecast period of 2019-2029. It also includes macroeconomic factors, regional pricing analysis, market dynamics, and strategies deployed by market players to gain competitive edge. FMI studies the golf cart market on the basis of product (push-pull, gasoline, electric, and solar powered golf carts), operation (manual and powered), application (golf courses, personal use, industrial use, and others), ownership (rental and fully-owned) in seven key regions across the globe.
To gain deeper understanding of various aspects and nuances of the golf cart market, consult an analyst.
For more in-depth insights on the global golf cart market, write in to Future Market Insights analysts at [email protected]
About the Automotive Division of FMI
The automotive division of FMI offers a novel approach and innovative perspective in the analysis of the industrial automation market. Comprehensive coverage of capital, portable, process, construction, industrial, and special purpose machinery across the manufacturing sector and distinctive analysis about the installed base, consumables, replacement, USP-feature-application matrix make us a pioneering voice in the industry. We are preferred associates with established as well as budding industry stakeholders, and channel partners when it comes to sustaining, growing, and identifying new revenue prospects.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Automotive Wiring Harness Market
- Global Hybrid Vehicles Market
- Asia Pacific Automotive Telematics Market
- Global Air Transport Mro Market
- Global Automotive Turbochargers Market
- Global Emission Control Catalyst Market
- Global Aircraft Cabin Interior Market
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Market
- Compact Wheel Loaders Market
- Auto Ventilated Seats Market
- Bicycle Chain Market
- Dual Clutch Transmission Market
- Automotive Pumps Market
- Automotive Performance Parts Market
- Flight Tracking System Market