Hyper-Converged Systems Market to Exhibit 26.5% CAGR through 2030; Covid-19 Pandemic Leading to Surging Demand from Companies to Enhance WFH Experience
Technological advancements in hyper-converged systems have opened up a wide range of opportunities for businesses and corporate entities who require huge storage capacity, networking, and computing infrastructures for their business needs. Making use of hyper-converged systems help enterprises achieve consolidating their data centers, set up virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), and testing and development of applications, among others. The preference for hyper-converged systems among various organizations has substantially increased, attributed to their integrated feature of backup and disaster recovery in the software, which, in turn, will drive the growth of the hyper-converged systems market over the next decade.
Hyper Convergence System Market
A recent market report published by Future Market Insights on the hyper-converged syste...
The global hyper-converged systems market will exhibit a very high CAGR over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030, to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 67 Bn by the year 2030.
Key Takeaways of Hyper-Converged Systems Market Study
- The hyper-converged systems market in North America is expected to hold the largest share of the global market by the end of the forecast period.
- Eliminating the need for separate servers and network storage and continued rise in the adoption of software-defined HCI platforms are significant factors that are driving the growth of the hyper-converged systems market
- Installation of hyper-converged systems for the purpose of backup and disaster recovery is expected to gain significant traction.
- South Asia & Pacific is expected to remain the key region in the global hyper-converged systems market, owing to increase in the adoption of hyper-converged systems within small and mid-sized enterprises.
“Hyper-converged systems enable users to combine on-premise infrastructure with the capabilities of the cloud to deliver high flexibility and operational efficiency within an enterprise work environment. This results in increasing demand for hyper-converged systems, which is anticipated to be a significant factor driving the growth of the market”.
COVID-19 Pandemic Impact Analysis
The rapid spread of COVID-19 has disrupted the world’s economy. IT service companies have also witnessed a significant slowdown in growth during this financial year. However, the demand for hyper-converged systems is on the rise, as organizations are adopting remote working and work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Organizations have started investing more in converged and hyper-converged systems, as these systems allow employees to work remotely with the inbuilt virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) feature.
In terms of value, the hyper-converged systems market in South Asia & Pacific is estimated to record the highest growth during the forecast period. Increasing lockdown periods due to the pandemic in APAC countries are estimated to motivate IT companies to procure hyper-converged systems during the forecast period.
More Valuable Insights on Hyper-Converged Systems Market
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global hyper-converged systems market, providing historical data of 2015-2019 and forecast statistics for the years 2020-2030. To understand the various opportunities present in the hyper-converged systems market, the market study has been segmented on the basis of component, enterprise size, application, and industry, across six major regions.
For additional information, write to the analyst at [email protected]
About Technology Division at Future Market Insights
The technology team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis on key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Internet Of Everything Market
- Smart Fitness Market
- Mena Digital Transformation Market
- Poland It Software And Service Market
- Global Mobile Application Market
- Global E Tailing Market
- Global Head Mounted Display Market
- Russian It Software And Services Market
- Head Up Display Market
- Global Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market
- Global Flat Panel Display Market
- Advanced Distribution Management Systems Market
- Wearable Computing Devices Market
- Global Enterprise Asset Management Market
- Metrology Software Market