IV Poles Made of Chrome-plated Steel Gaining Momentum; 4 Hook Poles Continue to Capture over 50% Market Share
Availability of upgraded IV poles with adjustable height and lengths is boosting their adoption among end users such as hospitals and clinics. The global IV poles market is projected for a steady growth outlook during 2019 - 2029, at 4% CAGR. Modifications in IV poles for surgical areas, intensive care units, magnetic resonance therapy and urology wards, colourful models for children’s ward are propelling revenues for the IV poles market. Moreover, technological modifications such as foldable IV stand available for patients who are travelling and IV poles that glow in the dark, are offering lucrative opportunities for IV poles market growth.
Iv Poles Market
A recent market study published by Future Market Insights on the IV poles market includes ...
Key Takeaways - IV Poles Market Study
- 4 hook IV poles, owing to easy availability and increasing adoption, emerging as the most lucrative segment by product type, representing more than 50% of revenue share in the IV poles market.
- Attributed to properties such as light weight and durability, stainless steel accounts for a significant revenue share in the IV poles market.
- Increasing number of hospital beds contributes to the maximum share of hospitals in the IV poles market, followed by ambulatory surgical centers.
- North America continues to be at the forefront of IV poles market, owing to rising patient footfall and increasing adoption of foldable IV poles.
Customized and chrome-plated steel IV poles are offering lucrative opportunity for robust market growth. Consistent efforts taken by market players to come up with advanced IV poles and their availability in emerging countries such as India, China, and Brazil are creating favorable atmosphere for the IV poles market.
Mergers and Acquisitions Strategic Focus to Increase Global Footprint
Companies in the global market are engaged in mergers and acquisitions, as the industry is in development phase due to constant technology upgrades and launch of innovative IV poles. Key players in the IV poles market take calculated decisions to engage in mergers and acquisitions to strengthen product portfolio and consolidate their position in the market. In January 2017, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare Limited acquired Sidhil Group Limited, thus expanding its business in the U.K.
What Does the IV Poles Market Report Include?
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the segments from 2014 to 2029. The global IV poles market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader. The study provides compelling insights on IV poles market on basis of product type (2 hook, 4 hook, 6 hook, and 8 hook IV poles), material type (stainless steel, chrome plated steel and others) and end user (hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, nursing homes, long-term care centers, and homecare settings), across seven major regions.
For additional information, write to the analyst at [email protected]
About the Healthcare Division at Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights facilitates corporates, government, investors, and associated audiences in the healthcare sector to identify and accentuate vital aspects applicable to product strategy, regulatory landscape, technology evolution, and other crucial issues to achieve sustainable success. Our unique approach to gathering market intelligence equips you in devising innovation-driven trajectories for your business. Know more about our sector coverage here
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Digital Pathology Market
- Healthcare Regulatory Affairs Outsourcing Market
- Cold Plasma Market
- Hdl Cholesterol Kits Market
- General Anesthesia Drugs Market
- Clinical Trials Market
- Electronic Medical Records Market
- Injectable Drug Delivery Market
- Microfluidics Market
- Lab Automation Market
- Lung Cancer Surgery Market
- Veterinary Vaccines Market
- Prescription Delivery Services Market
- Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market
- Weight Loss And Obesity Management Market