Premium A2P and P2A Messaging Market Study: Cloud API Messaging Platforms Account for 80% of Total Demand, Says FMI
Advancements in mobile authenticator services and SMS campaigns provide a strong impetus to the use of premium application-to-person and person-to-application (A2P and P2A) messaging solutions at a global level. A new Future Market Insights (FMI) study suggests that the market for premium A2P and P2A messaging solutions will surpass revenues worth US$ 75 Bn in 2020 and would observe an attractive 5% CAGR through 2029.
Premium A2p And P2a Messaging Market
A recent market study published by FMI on the premium A2P and P2A messaging market include...
SMS is gaining traction as a key medium for dissemination of content and information, access to services, security, monitoring, and verification. SMS is expected to continue dominating messaging technologies in the foreseeable future, attributable to its omnipresent, reliable, and stable nature. A variety of innovative apps that use A2P SMS as a medium for value-added services (VAS) communications are emerging, providing feature phone users with an app-like interface and a more vibrant range of services.
Ascending need for secure and reliable messaging in an A2P context is attributable to the necessity to protect large amounts of sensitive data sent across SMS. Solution providers in the premium A2P and P2A messaging market must focus on ensuring that their services are reliable and least prone to data leakages to gain an edge over competitors.
Key Takeaways - Premium A2P and P2A Messaging Market Study
- Premium A2P SMS is the most reliable bridge between a unique number (offline) and the digital world. The billing relationship is also a crucial cog in this bridge, as it allows online services to be more easily monetized through carrier billing.
- Premium A2P and P2A messaging remains the most ubiquitous platform, enabling marketers to reach the widest audience, which is anticipated to boost growth of the premium A2P and P2A messaging market during the forecast period.
- Majority of banks use SMS for creating awareness regarding their service and to confirm transactions through two factor authentication. A2P SMS is already a vital tool in the mobile financial market.
- Cloud API messaging platforms will continue to hold the lion’s share of around 80% in global premium A2P and P2A messaging market during the forecast period.
- Among all applications, authentication services will register a significant CAGR in the global premium A2P and P2A messaging market.
Increasing Demand for Premium A2P and P2A Messaging for OTT Applications and Social Media SMS
Demand for premium A2P and P2A messaging is rising from almost every end-use industry. Online interactions are expected to significantly increase the demand for premium A2P and P2A messaging solutions. Social networking services like Twitter and Facebook are expected to rely on both SMS and IP channels. Although IP channels are used extensively for social messaging, SMS is anticipated to play a much greater role in social messaging services. SMS's interoperable, omnipresent, and secure nature makes it the perfect platform to deliver notifications of social messages and transactional communication activities. Google has a range of services such as Gmail SMS, Google Voice SMS, Calendar SMS, and Bloggers, powered by premium A2P and P2A messaging solutions.
Know More About Premium A2P and P2A Messaging Market Study
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global premium A2P and P2A messaging market, providing historical data for 2014-2018 and forecast statistics from 2019-2029. To understand opportunities in the premium A2P and P2A messaging market, the market is segmented on the basis of application, traffic, tools, and end user, across seven major regions.
For additional information, write to [email protected]
About Technology Division at Future Market Insights
The technology team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis on key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
- Global Internet Of Everything Market
- Smart Fitness Market
- Mena Digital Transformation Market
- Poland It Software And Service Market
- Global Mobile Application Market
- Global E Tailing Market
- Global Head Mounted Display Market
- Russian It Software And Services Market
- Head Up Display Market
- Global Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market
- Global Flat Panel Display Market
- Advanced Distribution Management Systems Market
- Wearable Computing Devices Market
- Global Enterprise Asset Management Market
- Metrology Software Market