This Aesthetic Medicine And Cosmetic Surgery market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Aesthetic Medicine And Cosmetic Surgery market.
Aesthetic Medicines and cosmetic surgery is a developing clinical subspecialty and field in scientific research which comprises all kind of medical procedures whose purpose is to improve the physical appearance and satisfaction of the patient including all non-invasive and minimally invasive cosmetic procedures. Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetic Surgery is an exciting field and a new trend in modern medicine. Nowadays, people not only want to be healthy as well as want to live the life at fullest, wants to look fit and also to reduce the effects of normal aging. Aesthetic medicines and Cosmetic Surgery focus on refining cosmetic appearance through the treatment of conditions like skin laxity, scars, moles, liver spots, cellulite, skin discoloration, excess fat, unwanted hairs and spider veins. These aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery procedures are very elective and are implemented on patients who does not suffer from any sickness.
Today, the need for selective aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery procedures by healthy consumers looking for the improvement in their appearances and minimize the visible signs of aging is very large. Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetic Surgery can be done in areas of head, neck and different areas of the body. The application of cosmetic surgery includes facial contouring, breast enhancement, body contouring, facial rejuvenation and skin rejuvenation. International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) performed an international survey on cosmetics according to which, worldwide 9,645,395 surgical procedures and 10,591,506 non-surgical procedures were performed in 2014.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Awareness regarding the availability of minimally invasive procedures and products as well as the effective cost are driving the aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery market. Anti-wrinkle products segment is expected to show significant growth in forecast period due to increasing aging population. Some of the factors like lesser side effects, an increment in healthcare expenditure and better results are expected to drive the aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery market. However, poor reimbursement structures and potential health risks associated with the procedures can hamper the growth of the aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery market.
Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetic Surgery Market: Segmentation
Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetic Surgery Market: Overview
According to the Central Intelligence Agency World Fact Book, in 2014 China’s total population nearly, 47.2% aged amongst 25 to 54 years which is expected to boost the revenue of aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery market. Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetic Surgery found new life in fat grafts found in orthopedics as compatible long-term fillers to flesh out wrinkles in aging faces. According to the International Survey on Aesthetic/Cosmetic Procedures Performed in 2014 percentage of women involve in total surgical procedures is 85.5% and men are 14.5%, and proportion of women in the non-surgical procedure is 86.3%, and men are 13.7%. However with the improvement in the employment rate in emerging markets the demand for aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery in the forecast period.
Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetic Surgery Market: Region-wise Outlook
A geographic condition regarding for aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery market, it has been segmented into five broad regions: North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, and the Middle East & Africa.
North America represents the largest aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery market followed by Europe due to advanced Healthcare Infrastructures and advancement in medical and surgical techniques. Expanding Urbanization as well as an increase in disposable income, the presence of technologically advanced products, cheaper treatment cost and the presence of skilled professionals in Asia-Pacific region results in elevation of aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery market.
Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetic Surgery Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the key players in aesthetic medicine and cosmetic surgery market are Allergan, Inc., Alma Laser, Cynosure, Galderma S.A., Lumenis, Johnson and Johnson, Solta Medical, Inc. and Syneron Medical Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Aesthetic Medicine And Cosmetic Surgery Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Aesthetic Medicine and Cosmetic Surgery market are segmented by[ procedure type and by end users.
- By procedure typ
- Surgical Procedures
- Eye Lid Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Fat Grafting
- Non-Surgical Procedures
- Botulinum Toxin
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Hair removal
- Chemical Peel
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- End Users
- Ambulatory Surgical Clinics
- Dermatology clinics
- Surgical Procedures
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Aesthetic Medicine And Cosmetic Surgery Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Aesthetic Medicine And Cosmetic Surgery Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Aesthetic Medicine And Cosmetic Surgery Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Aesthetic Medicine And Cosmetic Surgery Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)