This Cosmetic Surgery Products market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cosmetic Surgery Products market.
Cosmetic surgery is a process that enhances or alters a portion of an individual’s body, or, face through incision. Cosmetic surgeries include reconstruction or reshaping of body parts, altering facial structure (maxillofacial), altering structure of jaw (craniofacial), etc. People from urban areas constitute the largest patient base for cosmetic surgeries due to increased aesthetic appeal.
In developed countries such as United States, cosmetic surgeries procedures such as liposuction, reshaping, implants, lifts, tucks, injections, resurfacing, and laser treatments are gaining increased popularity. Major products used in these procedures include injectables, silicone or polymer implants, energy based equipment such as lasers, ultrasound and radiofrequency devices. Some of the other devices used in cosmetic surgery include anti-cellulite treatment devices that help in toning the body parts and microdermabrasion devices are used to treat fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, light scarring, and discoloration of the skin, blemishes, acne and sun damage, among other conditions.
Cosmetic Surgery Products Market: Drivers and Restraints
Major drivers for the market include rising disposable income levels in developed countries coupled with increasing social awareness, glossy advertisements creating customer-pull effects within entertainment industry, rise of medical tourism in emerging countries such as Brazil and UAE, early adoption of invasive and minimally invasive surgical procedures for remaining youthful, and increase in number of traumatic injuries requiring reconstructive changes.
Major restraints for the market include high costs of treatments including physician’s fees, slower adoption in satellite cities in emerging countries and very little or no availability of reimbursement options in developed countries.
Cosmetic Surgery Products Market: Overview
The global market for cosmetic surgery is expected to register a healthy CAGR during the forecast period. Early onset of ageing, expanding geriatric age groups opting for cosmetic surgeries, increasing accidents demanding reconstructive changes and enhanced purchase power in developing countries are some of the factors expected to create increased adoption for cosmetic surgery is expected to have a healthy growth rate in the forecast period (2016-2026).
Cosmetic Surgery Products Market: Region-wise Outlook
The market for cosmetic surgical devices is relatively smaller when compared to cosmetic surgery services. Early onset of ageing, rising number of trauma cases and accidents, relentless quest to remain youthful and defy ageing, rising purchasing power and greater awareness towards advanced procedures are a few factors creating the icing of the cosmetic surgery industry. Deeper analysis into cosmetic surgery trends and product development is expected to create solutions for untapped needs of the broader market. In terms of countries, undoubtedly U.S. is the market leader in terms of number of surgical procedures conducted per year followed by Europe. However, rising awareness and easier availability of services at attractive rates is expected to huge potential in the emerging countries of Asia Pacific, Latin America and Eastern Europe.
Cosmetic Surgery Products Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in global cosmetic surgery market are Allergan, Mentor Corporation, Candela Corp, Cutera Inc, Lumenis Ltd., Palomar Medical, Iridex Corp, Solta Medical, DermaMed Pharmaceutical Inc, Medtronic plc, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. Syneron Medical Ltd., Cynosure Inc. and several others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cosmetic Surgery Products Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Cosmetic Surgery Products Market: Segmentation
Global cosmetic surgery Products market is segmented into following types:
By Product Type:
- Breast Implants
- Chin & Cheek Implants
- Botulinum Toxin
- Soft Tissue Fillers
- Dermal Fillers
- Absorbable fillers
- Non-absorbable fillers
- Ablative Laser
- Non-Ablative Laser
- Liposuction Equipment
By application in body parts
- Upper Body
- Lower Body
By End Users
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Universities and research centers
- Homecare Settings
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Cosmetic Surgery Products Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Cosmetic Surgery Products Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Cosmetic Surgery Products Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Cosmetic Surgery Products Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)