This Aircraft Air Conditioning Units market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Aircraft Air Conditioning Units market.
Aircraft air conditioning units Market: Introduction
Improving global economic situation has led to growth in air traffic over decades. This has fuelled the demand of airplanes & airports, which in turn is driving the growth of the aircraft air conditioning units market. Aircraft air conditioning units are used to supply hot and cold air in parked planes to maintain appropriate temperatures for travelers. These environment control systems (i.e. aircraft air conditioning units) are an essential component of an aircraft. Aircraft air conditioning units serve some important purposes, such as setting and maintaining the desired temperature, cabin pressure, humidity as well as ensuring fresh oxygen and air supply. These requirements must be achieved at very different ambient conditions.
According to an estimate, the global urban population is expected to reach five billion (by 2030) and the global middle class is predicted to get more than doubled. In the coming next two decades, there will be more people in the world living in city areas. Billions of people will choose to travel by air, which means that this worldwide demand will drive the growth of the airline industry and thus, the aircraft air conditioning units. It is also estimated that the demand will increase at an average annual rate of 4.8 percent and this will create trending opportunities for aircraft air conditioning unit manufacturers.
Aircraft air conditioning units Market: Drivers
Growing demand for connectivity, increase in the number of airports and affordable air transport are some of the factors estimated to fuel the demand for aircrafts and in turn drive the growth of the global aircraft air conditioning units market. Moreover, growing procurement of fighter jets across the globe is further expected to upsurge the demand in the aircraft air conditioning units market during the forecast period.
Aircraft air conditioning unitsMarket: Region Wise Trend
The Middle-East region has become a hotspot for the airline industry due to the presence of internationally renowned carriers, such as Emirates, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways and Saudi Arabian Airlines. These airlines are ordering narrow body and large body airlines in bulk for the future. This is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for global aircraft air conditioning unit manufacturers to expand their presence in the region. Moreover, the rapidly growing aviation industry in Latin American is characterized by increasing demand for new fuel-efficient narrow body aircrafts by airline carriers. This is further expected to fuel the growth of the aircraft air conditioning units market in this region.
North America is anticipated to be a noticeable revenue generating region in the global aircraft air conditioning units market. Also, growing demand for flights that make a single journey in a day is projected to increase the demand for aircraft air conditioning units market in this region during the forecast period. In APAC, India and China are projected to grow at a substantial rate. Increasing disposable income and emerging middle class in these countries are expected to escalate the demand of aircrafts in Asia Pacific, which in turn, will drive the growth of the Aircraft air conditioning units market in this region.
Aircraft air conditioning units Market: Market Participants
Some of the market participants/vendors identified across the value chain of the aircraft air conditioning units market are:
- Air+Mak Industries Inc.
- AirCraft Air Handling
- Aero Space Controls
- Victory GSE
- AMSS Ground Support Equipment
- UMQ Technologies
- JAMCO Corporation
- Liebherr AG
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Aircraft Air Conditioning Units Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Aircraft air conditioning Units Market: Segmentation
On the basis of type, the aircraft air conditioning units market can be segmented into:
- Air Cycle Aircraft Air Conditioning Unit
- Vapor Cycle Aircraft Air Conditioning Unit
On the basis of design, the aircraft air conditioning units market can be segmented into:
- Towable Trailer mounted
- Skid mounted air
- Self-propelled system
On the basis of power, the aircraft air conditioning units market can be segmented into:
- Electric - Aircraft air conditioning units
- Gasoline - Aircraft air conditioning units
- Diesel - Aircraft air conditioning units
- LPG - Aircraft air conditioning units
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Aircraft Air Conditioning Units Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Aircraft Air Conditioning Units Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Aircraft Air Conditioning Units Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Aircraft Air Conditioning Units Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.