This Aircraft Evacuation Slide market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Aircraft Evacuation Slide market.
Aircraft Evacuation Slide Market: Introduction
The incidence of aircraft accidents has compelled manufacturers and authorities to make several new considerations related to the emergency response & safety of aircrafts. Of these, aircraft evacuation slides are among the most important safety systems. Evacuation slides are inflatable slides installed in all aircrafts that carry civil as well as military personnel. Aircraft evacuation slides are designed to facilitate the immediate evacuation of passengers from aircrafts during emergencies. Generally, the sill height of the aircraft door is more than 6 feet above the ground, owing to which passengers are likely to suffer from injuries during emergency evacuation. To avoid this, the installation of aircraft evacuation slides in all aircrafts is compulsory to enable quick and safe evacuation of on-board passengers. Aircraft evacuation slides are mainly of two types: aircraft evacuation slide and slide & raft. Aircraft evacuation slides are used for inland evacuation and the slide & raft arrangement is used during water landing as it can also be used as a life raft. Aircraft evacuation slides are single- as well as dual-lane depending upon the width of the exit of the aircraft as well as passenger capacity. This is because the dual lane is capable of evacuating more passengers at a time.
The evacuation slide is installed within the door structures inside the slide bustle. During emergencies, time is an extremely crucial factor. Keeping this in mind, manufacturers are undertaking R&D activities to increase the efficiency of aircraft evacuation slides. In modern aircrafts, evacuation slides are fitted in such a way that at the time of emergency, they will automatically open when the door opens, thus saving time as well as saving more lives.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Aircraft Evacuation Slide Market: Dynamics
The growth of the aircraft evaluation slide market can be attributed to rising air traffic and subsequent procurement of new aircrafts. The number of air travel passengers is increasing day-by-day across the globe with an establishment of more than 700 routes for better connectivity. According to the International Air Transport Association, passenger traffic is growing by more than 6% every year. This has created new challenges for governments as well as aviation authorities to provide appropriate safety, infrastructure, technology and equipment to accommodate this growth and ensure that regulations and taxes will not act as restraining factors for market growth. This growth in passenger traffic is also expected to drive the market for aircraft evacuation slides. Other factors supporting the growth of the aircraft evacuation slide market include the increasing inclination of the general population towards air travel, growth in the disposable income of the working-class population as well as migration of people from rural areas to urban areas & abroad in search of employment. These factors have significantly increased the demand for air travel and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
Also, the aviation industry has always been under the scanner of regulatory authorities and is required to adhere to various guidelines issued by them. These regulations have compelled manufacturers of aircraft evacuation slides to develop products that are compatible with the present regulatory environment. Aircraft evacuation slides are essential for passenger safety, owing to which the aircraft evacuation slide manufacturers are also focusing on increasing their efficiency and reducing the operational time of their inflation.
However, aircraft manufacturing requires a huge amount of investment, planning and lead time, which is likely to restrain the growth of the aircraft evacuation slide market, thus leading to delayed deliveries of the system as well as payments. The absence of a well-knit supply chain of the system is another factor hampering the growth of the market.
Aircraft Evacuation Slide Market: Regional Outlook
North America, followed by Europe, holds a major share of the global aircraft evacuation market owing to the local presence of prominent aircraft manufacturers. Latin America is expected to exhibit significant growth in the aircraft evacuation slide market over the forecast period owing to the presence of smaller OEMs in this region. Moreover, the large installed base of aircrafts in this region is expected to drive the aftermarket of the aircraft evacuation slide market. In addition, government initiatives to increase manufacturing by the formation of attractive policies in countries such as China and India is expected to boost the aircraft evacuation slide manufacturing industry, which is expected to significantly contribute towards the growth of aircraft evacuation slide market during the forecast period. Moreover, rising air traffic across the globe will boost the manufacturing of aircrafts, which will, in turn, contribute towards the growth of aircraft evacuation slide market over the forecast period.
Aircraft Evacuation Slide Market: Market Participants
Some of the market participants operating in the global aircraft evacuation slide market are:
- Zodiac Aerospace
- UTC Aerospace Systems
- EAM Worldwide
- Trelleborg AB
- Switlik Parachute Company, Inc.
- Cobham plc
- Dart Aerospace Limited
- ASTRONICS CORPORATION
- The MEL Group
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Aircraft Evacuation Slide Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Aircraft Evacuation Slide Market: Segmentation
On the basis of type, the aircraft evacuation slide market can be segmented as:
- Aircraft evacuation slide
- Aircraft evacuation raft & slide
On the basis of the number of the lanes, the aircraft evacuation slide market can be segmented as:
- Single lane
- Double lane
On the basis of the sales channels, the aircraft evacuation slide market can be segmented as:
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
On the basis of the aircraft types, the aircraft evacuation slide market can be segmented as:
- Wide body aircraft
- Very large body aircraft
- Regional aircraft
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Aircraft Evacuation Slide Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Aircraft Evacuation Slide Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Aircraft Evacuation Slide Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Aircraft Evacuation Slide Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.