To create better ambience as well as to facilitate night flying airport lighting act as a significant safety feature. Ongoing development of new airports with economic boom in emerging countries has benefitted the airport lighting market at a large scale over the years.
This is coupled with the lighting of airfield which is the most important part of safe management of air traffic. Airport lighting has gained importance as it fulfills the objective of better serving aircraft pilots, ground handlers, passenger as well as traffic controllers.
To cut overall operational costs and to increase the energy efficiency of airport lightings, LED lights are being used on a larger scale. High expenditure on the renovation of runways, taxiways and apron is fueling the growth of global airport lighting market.
This is done to simplify the airport operations and facilitate information providence during landing and take offs. Manufacturers are focused on providing cleaner and brighter lighting solutions for the airports.
Owing to above mentioned factors, the demand for airport lighting is anticipated to witness significant growth thus contributing to the global airport lighting market during the forecast period.
Airport Lighting Market: Dynamics
The growth in air traffic has increased demand for commercial aircrafts in countries such as China, India, Russia, and Africa leading towards development of new airports globally.
This has created substantial need for energy efficient lighting driving the growth of airport lighting market. In order to reposition the current standard to advanced world-class standards many countries are upgrading their lighting system.
The global airport lighting market has lucrative growth opportunities in the emerging economies than developed countries with advanced infrastructure.
However, airport authorities face several challenges such as cost cutting objectives which leads to disagreements resulting in lack of funds management. This is anticipated to impede the overall growth of global airport lighting market.
To meet the modern day airport requirement and changing technology landscape the airport and airfield lighting has been continuously evolving. Manufacturers dealing in airport lighting market have focused on LED based lighting with the growing implementation of LED-based airfield lighting in place of incandescent lighting.
Airport Lighting Market: Regional Outlook
With the growing airport infrastructure in various countries such as, Singapore, India and China coupled with constant upgradation/renovation of airport infrastructure, Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness growth at high pace in the coming decade.
Owing to further development of airports with growing air traffic in GCC countries such as U.A.E., Middle East & Africa region is expected to witness high growth during the forecast years. North America and Europe are anticipated to witness moderate growth in the global airport lighting market owing to fairly developed airport infrastructure.
Countries such as U.K., France and Germany are anticipated to witness moderate growth in the global airport lighting market. Latin America on the other hand, is projected to witness steady growth in the global airport lighting market.
Airport Lighting Market: Key Participant
Some of the market participants in the global airport lighting market, identified across the value chain include:
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Signify Holding
- ADB SAFEGATE
- Avlite Systems
- Eaton Corporation
- Hughey & Phillips
- TKH Airport Solutions
- HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co
- Flash Technology, LLC
- Vosla GmbH .
- Atg airports limited
The research report on the Airport Lighting market presents a comprehensive assessment, and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data.
The Airport Lighting market report also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, type of lighting and application.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Airport Lighting Market Segments
- Airport Lighting Market Dynamics
- Airport Lighting Market Size
- New Sales of Airport Lighting
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges in the Airport Lighting Market
- Competition & Companies Involved in Airport Lighting
- New Technology for Airport Lighting
- Value Chain of the Airport Lighting Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The global Airport Lighting market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts across the value chain.
The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the Airport Lighting market
- In-depth Airport Lighting market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Airport Lighting market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the global Airport Lighting market
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered in the global Airport Lighting market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Airport Lighting market performance
- Must-have information for market players in Airport Lighting market to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Airport Lighting Market: Segmentation
The global airport lighting market can be segmented on the basis of type of lighting, application and technology type.
type of lighting
- Airport beacon
- Visual glide scope indicator
- Visual approach scope indicator (VASI)
- Precision approach path indicator (PAPI)
- Runway lighting
- Runway edge lighting
- Taxiway lighting
- Obstruction lighting
- Terminal lighting
- Landside lighting
- Airside lighting
- Non LED
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.