This Airway Catheters market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Airway Catheters market.
The breathing passage or airway is the path through which the flow of air takes place into the lung. The pathway includes; nose, mouth, throat, windpipe and lungs. Airway management is required for emergency trauma patients. According to a report by World Health Organization, airway mismanagement and hypoxia contribute to approximately 34% of pre-hospital trauma road accident deaths. Airway management involves evaluating, planning and making use of medical devices and procedures for restoring as well as maintaining ventilation in a patient. Airway catheters are highly required in these emergency trauma cases where breathing is a problem. Airway catheters are used to remove unwanted foreign objects and debris from the air pathway to allow free and open access of oxygen to distal endobronchial tree. Airway catheters are flexible tube like devices that ensure appropriate ventilation and oxygenation through the airway. Airway catheters come in different exclusive sizes for different preferences and needs of a patient.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Airway Catheters Market: Drivers and Restraints-
Growing incidence of trauma emergency cases are expected to contribute to the growth of airway catheters market during the forecast period. Airway catheters are available in different sizes and are appropriately adapted in the market. There is a constant increase in invasive surgery procedures, globally. Growing popularity of airway catheters and increase in need for airway catheters due to increased number of cardiopulmonary and trauma cases are a few major factors that are expected to drive the market for airway catheters during the forecast period. Constant decrease in the average selling price of airway catheters due to high competition in the market might also boost airway catheter market growth. Inappropriate tracheal pressure, oxygen saturation and improper placement of the tube are a few of the drawbacks of using airway catheters. These side effects could contribute to hinder the market growth for airway catheters during the forecast period.
Airway Catheters Market: Overview
Global Airway Catheters market has witnessed growth due to expanding demand for cardio-pulmonary resuscitation procedures and emergency trauma care. Airway catheters are being extensively used for acute care and emergency care. Disposable airway catheters are highly preferred due to lesser risk of complications involved. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation and trauma cases are the leading segments that require the use airway catheters. Airway catheters are preferred with a curved and flexible tube for easy placement in the airway. Silicone coated latex airway catheters and soft PVC catheters are highly preferred material type owing it to the ease in placement of these tubes. Airway catheters come in use mainly in emergency care centers or ambulatory surgical centers. These catheters are also popular in the intensive care units for oxygenation and ventilation.
Airway Catheters Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geography wise, Airway Catheters market is divided into eight regions viz. North-America, Asia- Pacific excluding China & Japan, China, Japan, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. North America’s Airway Catheters market is expanding because of high adoption rate and it will remain dominant over the period of forecast due to growing number of intensive care facilities and improved healthcare expenditure for emergency and trauma cases. The incidence of these emergency resuscitation cases is increasing which also contributes to the share in the region. Europe’s Airway Catheters market is also expected to grow at a significant rate due to improved product availability of Airway Catheters. Asia-Pacific’s Airway Catheters market is anticipated to grow at a decent rate due to low healthcare expenditure and less availability.
Airway Catheters Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the market participants in the Global Airway Catheters market identified across the value chain include: Medtronic, Pennine Healthcare, SSCOR, Inc., McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc., Cook Medical, Smiths Group PLC., VBM Medizintechnik GmbH, VYAIRE and Teleflex Incorporated.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Airway Catheters Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Airway Catheters Market: Segmentation
On the basis of Product type, Airway Catheters Market can be segmented as:
- Transtracheal Airway Catheters
- Oropharyngeal Airway Catheters
- Nasopharyngeal Airway Catheters
On the basis of Material type, Airway Catheters Market can be segmented as:
- Amber Latex Airway Catheters
- Soft PVC Airway Catheters
- Silicone Coated Latex Airway Catheters
- Rubber Airway Catheters
On the basis of Usability, Airway Catheters Market can be segmented as:
- Disposable Airway Catheters
- Reusable Airway Catheters
On the basis of Applications, Airway Catheters Market can be segmented as:
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
On the basis of end users, Airway Catheters Market can be segmented as:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Trauma Centers
On the basis of geography, Airway Catheters Market can be segmented as:
- North- America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding China & Japan
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Airway Catheters Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Airway Catheters Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Airway Catheters Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Airway Catheters Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)