This Amino Acids market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Amino Acids market.
Twenty percent of human body is made up of protein. Protein plays a crucial role in almost all biological processes and amino acids are the building blocks of it. Thus supply of amino acids makes a positive impact on our bodies. Amino acid is a compound which is a rich source of protein. Hence they are used as supplements in food to increase human and animal productivity.
Amino Acids Market: Drivers & Restraints
In today’s world a huge number of factors are responsible for preventing our bodies from getting stable supply of proteins. These factors include pollution caused by burning of fossil fuels, intensive use of fertilizers etc. This creates a need for intake of extra protein supplements which drives the market demand for amino acids.
Amino Acids Market: Segmentation
Major application areas of amino acid include food industry, as a livestock. For human consumption amino acids are mainly consumed as a sports nutrition to provide energy and endurance. It’s mainly used to support body before and after exercise. Amino acid supplements are also advised as a preventive measure to avoid diseases like cardiovascular disease, gastrointestinal disorders, nervous system dysfunction, eye diseases etc. Use of amino acid to strengthen the food products is a new market trend in food industry.
In Livestock, amino acid supplement is mainly used in poultry, cattle, Aquatic animal, Swine and others. Animal feed industry is one of the biggest consumer of Amino acids. Amino acids are used as additives to help the growth of animals. Adding amino acid supplements to livestock’s reduces animal waste releases. Amino acids can help dropping the consumption of crude protein thereby considerably cut feed cost, increase farm output, competitiveness and productivity of farm.
By types, amino acids can be segmented as Lysine, Methionine, Threonine acid and others. Methionine is a major source of revenue for amino acids which primarily finds application in poultry feed , well as Lysine is the fastest growing segments with major application in poultry and pig feed. Pig feed Industry is following the trend of replacing lysine corn and soybean protein, hence Lysine is anticipated to witness a huge growth in the future.
Amino Acids Market: Region-wise Outlook
In terms of region, Asia pacific is expected to witness during the forecast period owing to the increasing population and up gradation of lifestyle leading increasing demand for protein supplements for human consumption. Brazil, followed by Australia are also expected to generate a major share of revenue for amino acids owing to their exports of beef.
Amino Acids Market: Key Players
Key players in the amino acid products markets include Archer Daniels Midland Company(U.S), Evonik Industries AG(Germany, Amino GMbH,(Germany) Cargill (U.S), Daesang Corporation ( South Korea), Fufeng group company Ltd. (China) and Sunitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.( Japan).Major players are focusing on research and development to enter new market segments of amino acids.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Amino Acids Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Amino Acids Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Amino Acids Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Amino Acids Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Amino Acids Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Amino Acids Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.