This Anti Lock Braking System And Electronic Stability Control System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Anti Lock Braking System And Electronic Stability Control System market.
Manufacturing vehicles with new design, hi-tech innovation, fuel efficiency and enhanced safety are the major challenges for automakers today. Need for extra comfort driving and active safety features has resulted in evolution of anti-lock braking system (ABS) and electronic stability control system (ECS). The ABS and ECS active safety systems are mainly used for reducing accidents and mitigating its impact.
Drivers for Anti-Lock Braking System and Electronic Stability Control System Market
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Automakers are also demonstrating the application and advantage of this technology through several media platform to increase awareness together with making it as differentiating factor. Increased acceptance of ABS by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and by customers across the globe has resulted into pushing ABS capability upward by frequent up gradation such as electronically control of the front-to-rear brake bias. Additionally, the capability of ABS can be enhanced by implementing traction control system, electronic brake force distribution (EBD) and electronic stability control.
In order to minimize the loss of steering control, ESC system is used. ECS is set of sensor devices and software also known also referred to as dynamic stability control (DSC) or electronic stability program (ESP). In Europe and United States the government has mandate use of ABS and ESC system in all new passenger cars.
Anti-Lock Braking System and Electronic Stability Control System Market Segmentation
The global anti-lock braking system (ABS) and electronic stability control system (ECS) market is expanding rapidly due to various factors, such as stringent government norms related to safety and consumer preferences shifting to new technology advancement and active safety features.
Regional Outlook on Anti-Lock Braking System and Electronic Stability Control System Market
The global anti-lock braking system (ABS) and electronic stability control system (ECS) market can be segmented as vehicle type, channel type, product type and geographical regions. The global anti-lock braking system (ABS) and electronic stability control system (ECS) market is geographically sub-segmented into seven key regions namely North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan and Middle East & Africa. In 2013, North America accounted for largest share in global anti-lock braking system (ABS) and electronic stability control system (ECS) market, followed by Europe and Asia Pacific region respectively. In terms of growth rate Asia Pacific is the highest growing market with double digit CAGR, followed by Japan and South Korea. The growth in Asia Pacific segment of the global anti-lock braking system (ABS) and electronic stability control system (ECS) market is fueled by increasing penetration rate of ABS and ECS in region like China and India due to supporting macroeconomic factors such as rising income and purchasing power, changing lifestyle to due growing urbanization and increasing awareness of active safety systems. Additionally countries like Japan and South Korea is also forecast to register significant growth in demand for ABS and ESC system and is expected to account for double digit growth in terms of revenue in the global anti-lock braking system (ABS) and electronic stability control system (ECS) market due to stringent government legislations and safety norms.
Key Players in the Anti-Lock Braking System and Electronic Stability Control System Market
The global anti-lock braking system (ABS) and electronic stability control system (ECS) market is fragmented with number of global and local player. Some of the key players in the global anti-lock braking system (ABS) and electronic stability control system (ECS) market are Autoliv Inc., Contenental Ag, Delphi Automotive Plc, Denso Corporation, Robert Bosch GMBH and TRW Automotive.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Anti Lock Braking System And Electronic Stability Control System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Anti Lock Braking System And Electronic Stability Control System Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Anti Lock Braking System And Electronic Stability Control System Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Anti Lock Braking System And Electronic Stability Control System Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Anti Lock Braking System And Electronic Stability Control System Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.