This Armored Vehicle market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Armored Vehicle market.
Armored Vehicle Market: Introduction
An armored vehicle is a lightweight self-propelled wheeled fighting vehicle which is used commonly in military and safety applications. The armored vehicle is designed for the transportation of military people in highway or in any difficult restrain path. It also design to give protection against the basaltic threats like IED (improvised explosives device) or bullets. The armored vehicle are widely used by the army and law enforcement, but for past few years the corporate world, VIPs and celebrities also are prominent players for the armored vehicle market. The armored vehicle market expected to grow because of cross-border dispute, with increase in counter terrorism and growing number of wars across the world. The use of IED (improvised explosives device) by terrorist organization are the prominent threats for any country which is likely to affect the demand for armored vehicle in globe market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Armored Vehicle Market: Dynamics
The technology development like artificial intelligence has improved the standard of armored vehicle market with the introduction of unmanned armored vehicle, survivability equipment and virtual training has driven the demand for armored vehicle in global market. With new advanced transmission system and advance navigation system that is deployed in armored vehicle has make the transport more effective with secure. The introduction of lightweight and advance weapon equipped are likely to drive the demand for armored vehicle market. The rise in internal and external threat and increasing violence is likely to affect the demand for armored vehicle market. The factor obstruct the demand for armored vehicle market is high cost associated in armored vehicle. Several nations have already started investing on the modernization of armored vehicles to deliver augmented level of security and mission readiness which likely to affect the demand for armored vehicle market. The armored vehicle market is not limited to defense sector the vehicle also used for natural disasters like earth quake, flood etc. The luxury segment of armored vehicle also are in trend with high profile celebrities and VIP person which are high value target for the terror organizations.
Armored Vehicle Market: Regional Outlook
This rising in violence in countries like Syria, Iraq and other regions in the globe are likely to drive the demand for the armored vehicle market. The multilateral partnership between the Africa union and North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) to counter the terrorism is likely to drive the demand for armored vehicle market. The dispute between the Russia and European countries is like to drive the market for armored vehicle. The Asia Pacific armored vehicle market is expected to grow the factor influencing armored vehicle market are the rising in terrorist activities in the region and increase in spending of emerging economic like China, South Korea and India and they are acquiring the advanced armored vehicle for their military operations. But the, lack of regulation in the operations of companies, government rules and regulations, and limited defense budget likely to affect growth of the armored vehicle market.
Armored Vehicle Market: Key participants
List of some of the prominent market participants in armored vehicle market are:
- BAE Systems
- Daimler AG (Mercedes Benz)
- Elbit Systems
- Ford Motor Company
- General Dynamics Corporation
- INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing
- International Armored Group
- Krauss-Maffei Wegmann GmbH & Co.
- Lenco Industries, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Navistar, Inc.
- Oshkosh Defense, LL
- Rheinmetall AG,
- STAT, Inc.
- Textron, Inc.
- Thales Group
The armored vehicles market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the armored vehicles market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The armored vehicles market research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, technology, vehicle type and end use.
The armored vehicles market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordics)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, CIS)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The armored vehicles market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The armored vehicles market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Armored Vehicle Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Armored Vehicle Market: Segments
The armored vehicle market can be segmented on the basis of by end user, by vehicle type, and by technology.
On the basis of by end user, armored vehicle market can be segmented as:
- Wheeled Armored Vehicle
- Track Armored Vehicle
- Buses and Coaches
On the basis of by vehicle type, armored vehicle market can be segmented as:
- Armored Amphibious Vehicles
- Armored Personnel Carriers
- Infantry Fighting Vehicles
- Light Protected Vehicles,
- Main Battle Tank
- Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected
- On the basis of by technology, armored vehicle market can be segmented as:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Armored Vehicle Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Armored Vehicle Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Armored Vehicle Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Armored Vehicle Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.