This Asia Pacific Industrial Pumps market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Asia Pacific Industrial Pumps market.
Industrial pumps find application in various industries and play an essential role in moving an assortment of fluids from one location to another. Industrial pumps come in a variety of shapes, sizes and capacities. Industrial pumps are broadly segmented as centrifugal pumps (also called roto-dynamic pumps) and positive displacement pumps. Centrifugal pumps comprise axial, mixed-flow and radial types. Positive displacement pumps include piston, screw, sliding vane and rotary lobe types. Conformance to performance standards and reliability of these pumps is very crucial. For instance, pump failure in a cooling system can result in overheating and substantial damage to equipment.
Various end-use industries for industrial pumps include water, wastewater, oil & gas, chemicals, food & beverages and others. Centrifugal pumps are the extensively used type because of their low cost, low maintenance and long service life. Centrifugal pumps are used in high-flow, low head applications with low fluid viscosity. In contrast, positive displacement pumps are used in low-flow, high head applications with high viscosity fluids and accurately controlled flow applications. Centrifugal pumps are anticipated to lead in terms of market share. The various services in power generation segment such as boiler feed, circulation, sludge handling and cooling stations are the largest market for centrifugal pumps. Positive displacement pumps find extensive use in renewable power generation such as micro-hydroelectric power generation; however, this type find limited application in the power generation industry.
The global industrial pump market has been witnessing new developments in micro disc pump technology. One of the key factors contributing to growth of this market is the increase in infrastructural development. China, India and other Asian and African countries are experiencing robust investments into infrastructure, which is expected to aid in increasing industrial output; in-turn driving growth for industrial pumps. Demand for industrial pumps from process and manufacturing industries is expected to drive growth of the industrial pumps market in developed regions such as Europe and North America.
Western Europe is expected to witness sluggish market growth, characterized by stagnant economic conditions and low industrial output. Eastern Europe is expected to exhibit relatively stronger growth owing to improving industrial output in chemicals and water treatment industries. Middle East expenditure for industrial pumps are expected to rise as the pump sales in this region is expected to gain traction due to investments in desalination plants.
Improving economic conditions in the Asia Pacific (APAC) region are expected to open up enormously potential opportunities for pump manufacturers, as the automotive, construction and manufacturing industries are likely to witness substantial growth in the coming years. Along with the harsh impact of the recent recession, tough competition from low-cost manufacturers in developing nations is indeed a major restraint for development of the industrial pumps market in this region. Customers are usually inclined towards low-cost products, which barely comply with environmental standards. This factor is impacting the industrial pumps market to considerable extent.
As it is difficult to compete with low-cost rivals on the basis of price, leading industrial pump manufacturing companies will need to adopt different promotional strategies, based on the quality of their products, services and maintenance to sustain in the global market.
The key players in the industrial pumps market are ITT Corp., Flowserve Corp., KSB AG, Sulzer Ltd., Grundfos A/S, Ebara Corp., Weir Group plc, Baker Hughes, Inc., Schlumberger Ltd. and Clyde Union, Inc.
Pumping systems are critically important for any process or manufacturing plants to operate efficiently. Industrial pumps are used for various industrial applications such as power and petrochemical plants, which directly support generation and production processes, and usually work for extended durations. It is estimated that around 27% of all the energy consumed by any industry is constituted by motor-driven equipment. This offers manufacturers of industrial pumps a window of opportunity to improve efficiency and launch newer and more innovative products.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. The report provides analysis and information by categories such as market types, technology and applications.
It report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. In addition, the report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Asia Pacific Industrial Pumps Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Asia Pacific Industrial Pumps Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Asia Pacific Industrial Pumps Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Asia Pacific Industrial Pumps Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Asia Pacific Industrial Pumps Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Asia Pacific Industrial Pumps Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.