This Industrial Motors market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Industrial Motors market.
Motors, being vital components in manufacturing units, have witnessed an increase in demand across several industries including construction, automotive, agriculture, and other industrial sectors. Application of electrical motors for being a power-source in steam-ships and industrial plants is a key factor pushing the application of industrial motors. Moreover, the overall industrial landscape witnessed a paradigm shift from traditional motors to full electric alternatives, thereby, pushing for compact and efficient industrial motors. Additionally, the last few decades saw a greater importance placed on environmental safety translating into stringent norms and regulations.
Companies to Harness the Industrial Motors Market Potential
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Novel Innovations in Brushless DC Motors to Transform Industrial Motors Landscape
DC motors are likely to be highly used industrial motors as these motors have a simple design and they offer various benefits including low maintenance, high efficiency, and a longer life. Owing to this, various innovations are being made for the enhancement of such motors. For instance, Ablic, a Japanese chip-making company has developed a zero-crossing latch chip, which the company claims that it would significantly improve the design flexibility for brushless DC industrial motors.
Promising opportunities for Key Manufacturers Spotted in Asian Economies
The manufacturers of motors have been focusing on the key regions that allow them to gain major profits in the emerging countries. The use of motors in the flourishing industries and extensive application segments in major economies of regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific is expected to project major investment opportunities for the key players in the market.
For instance, Teco, a leading player in the industrial motors market is looking forward to expanding its capabilities for the Asia Pacific region, with their new manufacturing plant in the Vietnam. The company looks forward to tap into the market in South-east Asia with this plant whose annual production capability would be of 300,000 small industrial motors.
Manufacturers to Focus on the Flourishing European Region
Companies are seen targeting the European market for industrial motors owning to the increasing opportunities reflected in the region. With the help of key strategies such as expansion and acquisition, the industrial motors manufacturers are moving towards gaining a significant share in the European market. For example, the Nidec Corporation recently acquired complete ownership interest of 100 percent from its shareholders. This would create a crucial business combination, allowing the company to add new products while focusing on the European market to strengthen their motor sales.
Transforming Efficiency Standards to Push High-Efficiency Motors in the Market
Other players in the industry motors market include ATB Austria Antriebstechnik AG, TECHNOSOFT SA, Rockwell Automation, Inc., AMETEK.Inc Schneider Electric SE, Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., MENZEL Elektromotoren GmbH, Siemens Ltd., TECO Electric Europe, Toshiba Corporation, and Marelli Motori.
Industrial Motors Market Segmentation to Assess the Sub-divisions in the Market
The research report on industrial motors market exhibits a comprehensive evaluation of the overall market. It comprises of the facts and historical data, meaningful insights, and industry-validated and statistically-backed data providing a better understanding of the industrial motors market. The report includes estimations using adequate set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report on industrial motors market provides evaluations and data based on regions, market segments, technology, and applications.
The industrial motors market report is a synopsis of primary data gained by assessing the market in a qualitative and quantitative manner. This data is acquired by the research analysts, industry experts and participants across the value chain. The in-depth evaluation of the parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, factors governing the market, and segment-wise market attractiveness are all included in the report. The industrial motors market study also maps the impact of the various factors on the regions and market segments.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Industrial Motors Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Where countries such as India are banning the use of low efficiency motors, the manufacturers in the industrial motors market are focusing on new innovative technologies that could help the efficiency of the motors.
- ABB Group, an industrial motors market player focuses on these changing standards of efficiency. This could also act as an opportunity for shifting towards IE2-efficiency versions of industrial motors.
- Wolong Electric Group has went on to acquire the business of mid and low voltage industrial motors business of GE. This acquisition manufacturing, designing, development, and sales of these motors.
- Emerson, a company recognized in the industrial motors market has gained major end-market sales, which showcases its continual growth.
The industrial motors market is classified based on power source, power output, voltage, and end-use industry.
- Based on the power source, the industrial motors market is classified into DC industrial motors and AC industrial motors.
- According to the power output, the market for industrial motors is segmented into more than and less than 1 HP.
- When segmented according to the voltage, the market for industrial motors is divided into low, medium, and high voltage.
- The industrial motors market segments in the end-use industry include cement, chemicals & petrochemicals, mining & metals, shipbuilding and construction, marine, locomotives and automotive, and others.
The report on industrial motors market encompasses detailed evaluation on:
- Segments of industrial motors market
- Industrial motors Market- Influencing Factors
- Size of the industrial motors Market
- Demand & Supply
- Recent Challenges and Trends in the industrial motors market
- Major Industrial motors Companies
- Value Chain
Evaluation of Regions includes regions such as
- North America Market of Industrial motors (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America Industrial motors Market (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe Market of Industrial motors (Italy, Germany, France, U.K, Nordic countries, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe Market of Industrial motors (Russia Poland, and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Industrial motors Market (China, ASEAN, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Japan Industrial motors Market
- Middle East and Africa Market of Industrial motors (South Africa, GCC, and Rest of MEA)
The report underlines:
- Thorough outlook of Parent Market
- Evolving Market Dynamics
- Detailed Segmentation of Market
- Market Size in terms of Value and Volume: Current, Historical and Projected Data
- Current industrial Developments and Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Key Players- Strategies Implemented and Products offered
- Regions and Niche and Potential Segments that exhibit promising growth
- Market Performance- Unbiased perspective
- Vital information for Players to help sustain and enhance their presence in the market
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Industrial Motors Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Industrial Motors Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Industrial Motors Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Industrial Motors Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.