This Industrial Embedded Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Industrial Embedded Systems market.
The embedded systems are used in various industrial applications such as process control, sensors, actuators, robotics etc. The adoption of embedded systems in industrial applications provide power efficiency with high performance and robust environmental design which resist water, moisture, dust and extreme temperature conditions. The other major advantage of industrial embedded systems is it supports cost effective and advanced Human Machine Interface (HMI), supports high speed wired and wireless communication and features for safety implementation. The conventional micro-controllers and micro-processors in industrial applications are now replaced by system on chip (SoC) and system on module (SoM) embedded platforms.
Industrial Embedded Systems Market: Drivers and Restraints
The rising focus of manufacturers to improve the energy efficiency has resulted in adoption of embedded system supported devices, which is the major driver for the growth of industrial embedded systems market. The increase in adoption of smart embedded system with complex functionalities such as imaging, smart sensors, wireless connectivity etc. to enhance the production efficiency is expected to drive the growth of global industrial embedded systems market. The technological advancements in embedded systems increased reliability, less operational cost, reduced power consumption, enhanced applications etc. is expected to propel the growth of global industrial embedded systems market. The rising adoption of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions in developed economies is expected to boost the global industrial embedded systems growth. Japan accounts for significant share in industrial embedded systems market due to well-established embedded systems industry in the country.
Industrial Embedded Systems Market: Region Wise Outlook
The global industrial embedded systems market can be divided into seven regions, namely North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East and Africa (MEA). Western Europe accounts for major share in global industrial embedded systems market. This is attributed to the well-established manufacturing industries in the region. The rising adoption of embedded system assisted automation system is expected to drive the growth of industrial embedded systems market in the region. North America holds significant share in global industrial embedded systems market. The digital transformation of industries and adoption of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions is expected to drive the growth of industrial embedded systems market in the region. APEJ is expected to generate significant revenue in industrial embedded systems market during the forecast, owing the rising industrialisation in the region.
Industrial Embedded Systems Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the global industrial embedded systems market are as follows:
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- WinSystems Inc.
- National Instruments
- Toradex Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Beckhoff Automation GmbH & Co. KG
- Atmel Corporation
- Texas Instruments
- VIA Technologies, Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (EU5 countries, Nordic, BENELUX, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- APEJ (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- MEA (GCC Countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Industrial Embedded Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Industrial Embedded Systems Market: Segmentation
On the basis of application,the global industrial embedded systems market can be segmented as follows:-
- Industrial PC
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Micro Programmable Logic Controller (Micro PLC)
- Motor Control
- Industrial Sensors
- Security Systems
- Industrial Communication
- Digital Input Output (I/O)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Industrial Embedded Systems Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Industrial Embedded Systems Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Industrial Embedded Systems Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Industrial Embedded Systems Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.