This Automated Cell Block Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automated Cell Block Systems market.
Cell block offer the opportunity to examine the histological structure and allows the use of ancillary tests. The automated cell block system from Cellient™ addresses the limitations of traditional cell block methods by providing an automated method for creating cell blocks, filter technology ensures cell capture even in scant cases. Also samples prepared with the automated cell block systems are well-matched with immunohistochemistry, in situ hybridization and routine special stains. Cell block is a process for preparing cytological material with the goal that it can be prepared, segmented, recolored, and seen as a histology segment. It can give analytic and diagnostic data notwithstanding that got from cytology slides. Mechanization likewise constructs reproducibility, and streamlines both assembling and downstream handling. In the following decade, cell-based treatments will turn out to be progressively normal for immunological disorders, cancer, heart failure and other different conditions. Cell-based assay segment of research facility automation presently represents around 25% of computerized systems utilized for fluid mechanics coupled with advanced automation.
Market Dynamics of Automated Cell Block Systems Market
A number of factors drive the growth of the automated cell block systems market. Some of these include the increase in the production capacity for automation systems by enhancing and overcoming the limitations of traditional cell block methods and penetration of new products with higher uniformity, cellularity & transparency. To fulfil the demand, device manufacturers have grown completely mechanized, end-to-end frameworks with an extensive variety of new automation systems with higher technology assessment. Top advantages include, availability of block facilitates more sections, concentrated in a small area of slide so that examination is less time consuming. Loose cells, cell aggregates and microscopic tissue fragments are easily recoverable. Other features include, stains of immunocytochemistry, pattern and architectural recognition of tumor is possible, no necessity of biopsy is required and storage of cell blocks is easier than unstained slides. Most of the research facilities would profit fundamentally from counselling a specialist to help manage the procedure. While picking a framework, numerous research centers that have effectively done the switch found that the most basic variables are usability, institutionalization, and adaptability. Technology assessment in the automated cell block systems with higher turnaround time coupled with faster processes and government initiatives to aid the development of the market is gaining traction. However, high cost of automated cell block systems and complex regulatory framework slightly hinder the growth of the automated cell block systems market.
Automated Cell Block Systems in Laboratories
With the traditional method of culturing and testing the results could take days and it can be of sub-optimal quality coupled with inconsistent results, insufficient cellularity, long processing times, and risk of contamination may occur. With the automated cell block systems, it helps maintain crisp, clear cellular architecture, minimizes operator error, captures available cells, maximizing cellularity even from small samples, produces standardized and consistent preparations in less than an hour, and also cross reduces contamination risk. There is a need to reduce the time required for the detection process. This can be achieved by the use of automated cell block systems.
Regional Market Outlook
Although North America will continue to hold the largest share in the automated cell block systems market, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow with the largest CAGR. The continued focus of the major player towards emerging and Asian countries as well as due to the support of the government in these region leads to development of the automated cell block systems market in the region.
Key players in the automated cell block system market are: Hologic, Inc., BioTek Instruments Inc., Miltenyi Biotec, Avantor, and others.
FMI utilizes a triangulation methodology that is primarily based on experimental techniques such as patient-level data, number of procedures and capital equipment install base to obtain precise market estimations and insights on various medical devices and medical technology. Bottom-up approach is always used to obtain insightful data for the specific country/regions. The country specific data is again analysed to derive data at a global level. This methodology ensures high quality and accuracy of information.
Secondary research is used at the initial phase to identify the feasibility of the target products/technology categories and its respective segments, product offerings, usage pattern as per disease indications, product installed base in target healthcare facilities, life span of a device, reimbursement scenario, adoption rate and future impact of new technologies.
Each piece of information is eventually analysed during the entire research project which builds a strong base for the primary research information.
Primary research participants include demand-side users such as key opinion leaders, physicians, surgeons, and supply-side providers of medical devices who provide valuable insights on trends, key treatment patterns, adoption rate, and purchasing pattern, technological development of medical devices, patient education, effectiveness of manufacturers and important strategies, pricing and competitive dynamics.
Please note that these are the partial steps that are being followed while developing the market size. Besides this, forecasting will be done based on our internal proprietary model which also uses different macro-economic factors such as per capita healthcare expenditure, disposable income, industry based demand driving factors impacting the market and its forecast trends apart from disease related factors.
Key data points covered in report
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Automated Cell Block Systems Market by technology, end user and region
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa by technology, end use segments and country
- Automated Cell Block Systems Market Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Automated Cell Block Systems Market Size & Forecast 2018-2028
- Automated Cell Block Systems Market Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automated Cell Block Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
By End user
- Research & Academic Institutes
- North America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Shifting industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size, recent industry trends
- Key competition landscape, market structure, regulatory scenario
- Economical spending, regional healthcare outlook, consumer healthcare expenditure
- Strategies for key players and product offerings, channel strategies, regional foot print, channel footprint
- A neutral perspective towards market performance in terms of value
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Automated Cell Block Systems Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Automated Cell Block Systems Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Automated Cell Block Systems Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Automated Cell Block Systems Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)