This Automated Cell Culture Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automated Cell Culture Systems market.
Automated Cell Culture Systems Market: Introduction
Automated cell culture systems offer enhanced productivity and quality of cell lines. An automated cell culture system plays a significant role in scientific discoveries as the cost of cellular assays is considerably lower than that of animal testing.
Automated cell culture systems are also useful in laboratories that work with multiple functions, such as cell biology, cell signaling, drug discovery and protein expression. These systems save labor time and reduce technical errors and thus, offer an important and powerful tool in modeling human diseases. Automated cell culture systems have the ability of diluting samples, planting cultures or placing cultures in wells.
Players in the automated cell culture systems market are forming collaborative agreements among themselves for the development of robotic cell culture workstations and cell detection devices. These collaborations primarily lay emphasis on cell vista and on innovating new automated cell culture system technologies for cellular analysis.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Automated Cell Culture Systems Market: Drivers and Challenges
Automated cell culture systems are adopted by many chemical and biotech companies around the world. They are large multipurpose devices adopted by numerous laboratories. These automated cell culture systems are easy to use and can be placed on different locations. They are used in all kinds of industrial sectors to preserve, test and experiment multiple drugs and cells. Automated cell culture systems are also easy to operate and capable of handling large volumes with fewer losses and moderate costs.
Research laboratories and organizations need to make heavy investments in order to procure and maintain modern automated cell culture systems. The high initial and maintenance expenses associated with these systems are expected to restrict the growth of the global automated cell culture systems market as small and medium sized research laboratories and organizations do not find it economically feasible to procure such expensive automated cell culture systems. Moreover, the lack of awareness regarding advanced techniques and lack of skilled workforce may also pose a challenge for the automated cell culture systems market growth during the assessment period.
Automated Cell Culture Systems Market: Competition Landscape
Some of the key vendors identified in the automated cell culture systems market include Sartorius, TAP Biosystems, Cell Culture Company LLC, Eppendorf AG., BD., Merck KGaA, Hamilton Company, Tecan Trading AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and Octane Biotech.
Automated Cell Culture Systems Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, the largest market share is held by North America, owing to the presence of established manufacturing companies with innovative technologies in the region. South East Asia and Western Europe are also expected to gain substantial market shares in automated cell culture systems market in the coming years, owing to the rapid adoption of advanced technologies in automated cell culture system. China is pegged to be the fastest growing market, due to the initiatives being taken by the government of the country and players in the market towards technological advancements.
The automated cell culture systems markets in Latin America and MEA are also expected to witness high growth rates in the coming period, due to the rise in the adoption of smart electronic devices, especially in the multiple industries, such as biotechnology and healthcare.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Market Size & Forecast 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for the Market
- Global Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Market
- Market Solutions Technology
- Value Chain of the Market
- Global Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for the market includes:
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Intelligent Power Device Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- SEA & Others of APAC Intelligent Power Device Market
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of SEA & Others of APAC
- Japan Market
- China Market
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- Northern Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automated Cell Culture Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automated Cell Culture Systems Market: Segmentation
The automated cell culture systems market can be segmented on the basis of application, type, consumables, end user and region.
Segmentation of the automated cell culture systems market on the basis of application:
- Drug development
- Stem cell research
- Cancer research
- Protein expression
Segmentation of the automated cell culture systems market on the basis of type:
- Finite cell line cultures
- Infinite cell line cultures
Segmentation of the automated cell culture systems market on the basis of consumables:
Segmentation of the automated cell culture systems market on the basis of end user:
- Biotech Companies
- Research Organizations
- Academic Institutes
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Automated Cell Culture Systems Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Automated Cell Culture Systems Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Automated Cell Culture Systems Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Automated Cell Culture Systems Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)