This Automated Blood Processing Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automated Blood Processing Equipment market.
Automated blood processing equipment is used for the blood collection and processing of whole blood sample. The primary use of whole blood is as a source material for the preparation of blood components such as RBC (red blood cells), WBC (White blood cells), platelets, plasma and others components. The automated blood processing equipment helps to convert whole blood into different blood components, which are mostly used for the blood transfusion and others purposes. Reduced human intervention with minimal contamination chances and shorten the duration of blood processing by reducing processing steps are the key benefits of the automated blood processing equipment. Hospitals and blood banks focus on to optimize throughput without increasing lab burden, expedite patient care and enhance laboratory efficiency through automated blood processing equipment. Automated blood processing equipment provides efficient outcomes, which facilitate diagnosis and treatment, reduce emergency room times with faster and reliable results than the traditional blood processing equipment.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Blood transfusion procedure can be helpful in various life-threating situations such as an accident or surgery, cancer therapy and disease (leukemia, myeloma, etc.). Manual collection and processing of whole blood should be carried out taking safety measures, but that would be time-consuming and contamination prone process. The main advantage of automated blood processing equipment include reduction of a number of equipment involved in blood component separation processing, overcome the laborious steps and standardize the quality of blood component. Healthcare facilities are more interested in automated blood processing equipment due to compact characteristics that lead to the reduction of workspace and increases production efficiency.
Automated Blood Processing Equipment Market Assessment by End User
Factors Driving the Automated Blood Processing Equipment Market
Rise in demand of safe and enhanced quality of blood components, increasing incidence of chronic diseases, strong campaigning for blood donation programs and growing healthcare spending are the key factors that drive the market growth over the forecast period. Technological advancements and development in donation screening test kits also play a vital role in the increasing demand for automated blood processing equipment. Changes in blood collection procedure and gradual migration of manual blood processing to automated processing machine are all poised to benefit the market growth. Also, the top manufacturers in the market are expanding the value chain to forward integrate the market in developing economies. In most of the developed countries, increasing investment in terms of healthcare spending and investment in healthcare facilities by government authorities are impelling the demand for automated blood processing equipment.
Regional Market Outlook
North America leads the automated blood processing equipment market owing to developed healthcare infrastructure, support from the government, and availability of advanced blood collection facilities. Western Europe is the second leading market for automated blood processing equipment due to increasing blood donation centers and blood transfusion sites that propel the demand. Increase in chronic diseases and surgical procedural volumes are also the leading factors that have raised the demand for pathogen-free blood and its components, which further increase the demand for automated blood processing equipment. The Asia Pacific excluding China and Japan market is also expected to grow at a higher rate owing to improving healthcare spending on capital equipment for enhancing automation in facilities and large target patient pool.
Some of the players identified in the global automated blood processing equipment market are Beckman Coulter, Inc, Fresenius Kabi AG, Terumo Corporation, Immucor, Macopharma., Grifol, and Others. The companies are focusing on innovating their automated blood processing equipment in order to reduce their manufacturing costs and compete in the market with reduced prices. Companies are opting for mergers and acquisitions as their growth strategy for expanding their geographic presence.
- JMS Singapore Pte Ltd
- LMB Technologie GmbH
- Delcon SRL.
- Baxter Healthcare
- Beckman Coulter, Inc
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Terumo Corporation
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Automated Blood Processing Equipment Market by product type, end-user and region
- Regional level market analysis of North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding China & Japan, Japan, Middle East & Africa by product type, end-use segments and country
- Automated Blood Processing Equipment Market Dynamics & Opportunity Assessment
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2017
- Automated Blood Processing Equipment Market Size & Forecast 2018-2028
- Automated Blood Processing Equipment Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
The market sizing of automated blood processing equipment will be done by the installed-based triangulation approach. The demand-side approach will be followed to assess the actual market size of automated blood processing equipment. Secondary research will be used in the initial phase to identify the feasibility of the target services and its respective segments in end-use facilities and the future impact of new technologies. Each piece of information will be eventually analyzed during the entire research project, which helps build a strong base for the primary research information.
Primary research participants include demand-side respondents such as laboratory managers, procurement managers, hospitals, blood bank as well as key opinion leaders in addition to supply-side respondents such as equipment manufacturers who provide valuable insights on trends, research application of products and technologies, purchasing patterns, services offered and associated pricing.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automated Blood Processing Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
By Product Type
- Automatic Blood Separator
- Automatic Blood Processing System
- Blood banks
- Pathology Laboratory
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding China & Japan
- Middle East & Africa
- Shifting industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size, recent industry trends
- Key competition landscape, market structure, regulatory scenario
- Epidemiology outlook for diseases
- Economical spending, regional healthcare outlook, consumer healthcare expenditure
- Strategies for key players and product offerings, channel strategies, regional footprint, channel footprint
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance in terms of value and volume
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Automated Blood Processing Equipment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Automated Blood Processing Equipment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Automated Blood Processing Equipment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Automated Blood Processing Equipment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)