This Automated Microplate Handling Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Automated Microplate Handling Systems market.
A Microplate is a flat plate that has many wells on it. These wells serve as small test tubes in clinical and analytical diagnostic testing laboratories. Automated microplate handling systems are used to handle these mircoplates during any medical diagnostic or analytical procedure. Automated microplate handling systems are extensively used in enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay procedures also known as ELISA. Manual microplate handling systems are more prone to human-induced errors and are labor intensive. These handling systems are used in high-throughput protocols in which the microtiter plates are designed to move around a work cell, place or remove them from microplate nests and microplate stacks of other devices like, incubators, microplate readers and liquid handlers. Automated microplate handling systems work seamlessly with different molecular devices for higher throughput and improved process flow. These systems allow analysts to speed up and control range of processes. These are also tremendously used in cellular analysis, next generation sequencing, serial dilution, PCR set-up, plate labeling, toxicology etc.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Automated Microplate Handling Systems Market: Drivers and Restraints-
Consistent rise in need for high and ultra-high throughput screening is one of the major factors driving the automated microplate handling systems market during the forecast period. Growing researches for next generation sequencing, increase in procedures like polymerase chain reaction and cellular analysis, is also expected to boost the market growth for automated microplate handling systems. Automated systems reduce errors and reduce time-to-market for drugs, which might also drive the market growth for automated microplate handling systems during the forecast period. However, less availability and popularity of these automated microplate handling systems might hinder the market. Preferring manual labor over automation could also affect the automated microplate handling systems market over the forecast period.
Automated Microplate Handling Systems Market: Overview
Global Automated Microplate Handling Systems market has witnessed growth due to expanding demand for high-throughput screening. There is a consistent rise in in-vitro diagnostic procedures and researches related to next-generation sequencing. Requirement of automated microplate handling systems for processing of next-generation sequencing sample like for normalization of the DNA , library construction and indexing, PCR, PCR preparation and magnetic bead cleanup, is expected to contribute to a high revenue share for the automated microplate handling systems market. Increase in prevalence of infectious and chronic diseases is also boosting a high demand for Automated Microplate Handling Systems. Increase in geriatric population and technological advancements for ultra-high throughput screening could expand the market during the forecast period.
Automated Microplate Handling Systems Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geography wise, Automated Microplate Handling Systems market is divided into eight regions viz. North-America, Asia- Pacific excluding China & Japan, China, Japan, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Latin America and Middle-East & Africa. North America’s Automated Microplate Handling Systems market is expanding because of high investments by the government for developing technologically advanced diagnostic and research technologies and it is expected to remain dominant over the period of forecast due easy availability and high rate of adoption for these novel technologies. North America’s Automated Microplate Handling Systems market is also expected to grow the fastest due to high prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases requiring advanced diagnosis. Asia-Pacific Automated Microplate Handling Systems market is anticipated to grow at a decent rate due to growing awareness on Automated Microplate Handling Systems, its advantages over manual handling and expanding biotechnology industry in the region.
Automated Microplate Handling Systems Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the market participants in the Global Automated Microplate Handling Systems market identified across the value chain include:Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, Hudson Robotics, Avantor, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., BioTek Instruments, Inc., Danaher, PerkinElmer Inc., Corning Incorporated, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd. And Lonza.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Automated Microplate Handling Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Automated Microplate Handling Systems Market: Segmentation
On the basis of Well Size, Automated Microplate Handling Systems Market can be segmented as:
- 45 wells
- 96 wells
- 384 wells
- 1,536 wells
On the basis of Use Type, Automated Microplate Handling Systems Market can be segmented as:
- Liquid dispensing
On the basis of Application Type, Automated Microplate Handling Systems Market can be segmented as:
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Next-Generation Sequencing
- In-Vitro Diagnostics
- Cellular Analysis
On the basis of end users, Automated Microplate Handling Systems Market can be segmented as:
- Research Institutes
- Diagnostic Centers
On the basis of geography, Automated Microplate Handling Systems Market can be segmented as:
- North- America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia-Pacific excluding China & Japan
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Automated Microplate Handling Systems Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Automated Microplate Handling Systems Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Automated Microplate Handling Systems Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Automated Microplate Handling Systems Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)